Cry For Help

*Chibs POV*

I sat at the bar with Piney and Juice sitting at each side of me and Gemma was standing in front of us, waiting for Jax and the others. They should be here soon. A roar of Harleys sound from outside.

All our eyes turned to the security tv to see the guys getting off their bikes. Jax stormed in looking furious as ever. I don't remember the last time I seen him this pissed.

"What the hell happened?!" Jax asks shouting.

"We don't know for sure" I tell him with a lump in my throat.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Jax snaps at me.

"Calm down" Gemma says softly.

"It wasn't his fault" Piney defends.

"I asked you to do one fucking thing, just one! Keep my little sister safe" Jax's voice rises. Clay and the others, including Tacoma, walk in.

"Any news?" Clay asks.

"Not yet" Juice answers.

"She'll be okay" Tig puts his hand on Jax's shoulder and he shrugs it off.

"You don't know that" Jax voice calms down.

*Bullets POV*

I struggled to get free from the chair I'm currently tied too. I'm in an empty basement of a house. They took my weapons and knocked me out. By they I mean those ass holes that work for Daniel.

I move my body side to side, the chair moving with me. I fall to the right side hurting myself as I fall and making a loud bang. The bang booms through the house. I hear footsteps rushing down to the basement and Daniels guy Wayne sighs as he sees me.

"You really gotta stop this. It clearly ain't working" Wayne tells me. He moves the chair back to normal. He removes the bandana tied around my mouth.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Trying to escape. Even if you succeed, which you won't Silver Tongue will hurt your mum" Wayne says sympathetically. I always liked Wayne, he wasn't exactly like the others. He cared for innocent people and wouldn't hurt someone unless they deserved it. He was like me.

"Then get my mum safe and get me out of here" I tell him with pleading eyes.

"You know I can't do that" Wayne tells me.

"My brother and his motorcycle club are gonna be looking for me. They're ruthless, worse than Daniel and they won't hesitate to kill every single one of you. So you might wanna think who's side you're on. Daniel can't hurt you if he's dead"

I tell him over exaggerating the club. Well at least I think I am, truth is I don't know what they're actually like yet. I don't know there limits or if they're anywhere close to how dangerous Daniel can be when he's mad.

"If it's so easy to kill him why haven't you? To be honest I'm surprised you didn't after what happened anyone else would" I glare at Wayne, if looks could kill he'd be dead.

"I have a soft spot for certain people, I won't kill him but I won't stop anyone else from" I grit my teeth.

"I wish there was something I could do. You don't deserve this, neither does you mum"

"What happened with her?" I question and tears build up in my eyes.

"Nothing, but something will if you ain't careful"

"I've got a way you can help, if you will that is?" I look at Wayne for an answer and he nods. "Tell my brother where I am but make sure he gets my mum safe first"