Wrap Party

I'm in the clubhouse playing pool with Opie. So far he's beating me by two. I watch as he takes his shot and doesn't pot any. I take my shot and pot one.

"Catching up" Opie says and I smirk.

"This is me letting you win" I say and he chuckles. Half-Sack is behind the bar serving the drinks. Jax, Happy, Juice and Chibs are sat at the bar drinking and I don't know where everyone else is.

"No, this is me letting you win" Opie states.

"Don't get ahead of yourself" I say taking my other shot. This time not potting any.

"So Bullet" Jax starts and I look at him. "Have I told you the club part own a Porn business?" Jax asked and I looked at him in disgust.

"No but that's horrible" I state.

"Trust me it's like heaven" Happy says causing the guys to laugh.

"I doubt that" I say in disgust.

"You shouldn't" Juice says.

"Anyway. We're having a wrap party tonight, do you want to come?" Jax asked.

"I'll pass" I answered.

"Why?" Jax asked.

"I'm guessing the only guys that'll be there will be you guys and all the girls there will be porn stars that will be basically naked and crawling over all of you" I answered.

"So?" Opie asked.

"So I don't want to be surrounded with girls wearing almost nothing trying to sleep with you guys especially since Jax is my brother" I answered.

"Can we talk in my room?" Jax asked.

"Okay" I answered confused and curious. Jax lead the way to his room. He opened the door and we both walked in.

"Listen I'm gonna be honest, I don't really want you to go to the party because let's face it, it's gonna be awkward" Jax said truthfully.

"Then why did you invite me?" I asked confused.

"Chibs wants you to come" Jax told me.

"Why didn't he ask?"

"He thought it would be weird asking you to a porn party"

"Yeah, I guess it would be"

"So, will you come?" Jax asked.

"Only if you promise to keep out of my seeing distance while you're with one of those" I tell him and he laughs.

"One of those?"

"You know what I meant" I laugh hitting his arm playfully. We walk back to the living room.

"Finally, thought you quit" Opie said talking about our game of pool.

"And let you win? I don't think so" I smirk as we begin to carry on the game. I notice Piney sitting at the bar.

"So your not coming to the party?" Chibs asked.

"Changed my mind, I am" I replied.

"How you gonna get there?" Piney asked.

"I'll get a cab" I answered. Jax wrote down the address and gave me it.

"Come around 8 o'clock" Jax told me.

"Sure" I said taking my shot. After a while Jax drove me home so I could get ready for the party. I decided just to wear my casual clothes.

I wore my black skinny jeans, a white top which says Eminem across it in black, black and white Nike Air Max and my leather jacket. I curled my hair and let it rest on my shoulders. I put on some foundation and mascara.