Family

*Bullet POV*

We pulled up outside Teller-Morrow. I never thought I would be back here. I got off Chibs bike as he parked it. He got off and we walked towards the clubhouse. Jax got off his bike and joined us.

"Nervous to meet your new family?" Jax asked with a smirk.

"What do you think?" I asked slightly chuckling.

"You'll be fine" Jax reassured.

"Any trouble just come to me or Jackie boy and we'll sort it out" Chibs said and I smiled.

"Thanks but I can handle myself" I said and Chibs smiled.

"I bet you can" Chibs said. We walked into the clubhouse and Jax started introducing me to everyone. A man walked out of the small room that I was in when I was getting the bullet pulled out of me.

"This is the president and my stepdad, Clay" Jax said as Clay walked over.

"Hi" I said shyly.

"Hey, nice to meet you. How's your wound?" Clay asked.

"Alright I guess" I answered.

"Where's mom?" Jax asked Clay.

"She's watching Abel at the house. I'll give her a call and tell her to bring him here" Clay replied.

"Thanks" Jax said and we walked over to the bar. I sat next to Bobby and Jax.

"Who's Abel?" I asked Jax as Half-Sack handed me a beer.

"My son" Jax smiled.

"I'm an auntie" I said excitedly as a smile spread across my face.

"Yeah. You'll love him" Jax said.

"I can't wait to meet him"

"So was that the first time you got shot?" Half-Sack asked.

"Nah just the first in a while" I replied.

"I thought you died when you fainted" Jax said looking at me with concern.

"But I didn't and here I am" I said and Jax smiled.

"Yeah, thankfully" Jax said and kissed my head.

"How about you and I go back to my dorm and forget yesterday?" Bobby offered placing a hand on my thigh.

"Remove your hand from my thigh or I'll remove it from your body" I threatened.

"Don't be like that come on" Bobby said. I grabbed his hand and twisted it around his back ready to break it.

"You should do as your told because I will fucking take it off with my machette next time" I warned and let go.

"Fuck she's a feisty one" Bobby said.

"Chibs likes the feisty ones" Jax smirked and looked at Chibs.

"There's no crime against that" Chibs laughed.

"You have a machette?" Half-Sack asked shocked.

"You don't?" I asked back.

"What the hell do you need that for?" Piney asked. He's sitting at a table beside the bar with Tig, Happy and Opie.

"Slicing people apart" I shrugged.

"What the fuck? You cut people apart?" Jax looked at me shocked.

"Sometimes" I answered.

"You seem so innocent" Opie said looking at me in shock.

"Sorry to tell you guys but I'm just like you except I ain't into banging everything that has a pulse" I said and they laughed.