Chaos, Escape to The Storm

Zoro and sanji tried to save luffy, but they were hindered by the buggy pirates.

Luffy: GUYS! SORRY, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IM DEAD!

Luffy smiled as buggy swung the sword.

As buggy swings the sword a figure n through the crowd and got below the platform.

The figure cupped their hands together, reeled both to their side still cupped, then trusted both hands upwards while shooting out a stream of water and shouting.

???: WATER BLAST!

A geyser rises up as a bolt of lightning comes crashing down.

*BOOM*

Both water and electricity smashed into the platform, destroying it and electrocuting buggy.

The lightning traveled down the geyser and hit the figure that created the water.

The figure then leaped into the air, catching luffy and grabbing the straw hat.

Rain starts to fall as the mysterious person landed on the rubble of where the execution platform was while carrying luffy under their arm. 

???: MAN, THAT WAS SCARY! IF I HADN'T EATEN A ELECTRIC EEL, THAT LIGHTNING WOULD'VE FRIED ME!

Everyone was dumbstruck by how luffy is saved by both lightning and a person with the appearance of a goddess. 

luffy glanced at the person who saved him and smiled.

Luffy: hahahahahahahaha! That was awesome. Thanks for saving, rimuru

Rimuru gave luffy a smile.

Rimuru: No problem, long time no see luffy

The person who saved luffy is revealed to be his twin sister, rimuru.

Zoro still on edge held his sword, meanwhile sanji gawked at rimuru with hearts in his eyes.

Sanji: Hey... do you believe in God?

Zoro: eh?!

Sanji: because a goddess~♡ has descended down from heaven~♡!

Zoro: Get a hold of yourself. She used water, so she must be "the tempest." We need to get luffy out of here

Alvida snapped out of her confusion and noticed rimuru.

Alvida: YOU'RE THE BOUNTY HUNTER CALLED "THE TEMPEST" RIGHT?! WHY WOULD YOU SAVE A PIRATE?!

Rimuru: Why would I need a reason to save my brother?

Alvida: B-BROTHER!!

Zoro: ("The Tempest" is the person we've been looking for?!)

Sanji: (What a beauty~♡!)

Just then, the marines came charging in.

Some of buggy's crew snapped out of their shock and started fighting the marines.

Rimuru: Well, we should get going. Luffy, get your friends, and let's go

Luffy: ROGER!

Luffy stretched out his arms and grabbed sanji and zoro.

Rimuru: Hold on tight 

Rimuru puts the straw hat on and sprouted wings.

Zoro: WHAT THE HECK?!

Rimuru then launched into the air while carrying luffy, with zoro and sanji dangling behind them.

Luffy: YA-HOOO!!