Adventure in The Lost World

After getting their lunch from Sanji. Rimuru took to the skies while Luffy, karoo, and vivi began exploring the jungle.

After the exploration group left, Sanji and Zoro entered the jungle to go hunting.

Zoro: What do you mean pounds? I'll bring back tons

Sanji: Why don't you let your hunting do your talking for you

Sparks fly as the two glared at each other.

Zoro: *sarcasm* Good luck, cook!

Nami and Usopp stayed on the going merry, terrified on what may be on the island.

Nami: *sobbing* I will never understand it. Why do those two jerks have to be so competitive?

Usopp: *sobbing* Don't cry. If it makes you feel better, I'm just as stumped by their behavior as you

As the Duo are waiting on the ship for the others, Usopp and Nami made a realization. 

Usopp: we're sitting ducks

Nami: *angry* DON'T YOU THINK I ALREADY KNOW THAT!

The two sighed, and then suddenly Nami had an idea.

Nami: Why didn't I think of that before

Nami stood up and went inside the ship and began searching for a book in her room. 

Usopp got nervous about being alone outside, followed Nami.

Usopp: Nami! What the heck are you looking for anyway, huh?!

Nami: quiet! I remember reading about this place in a book somewhere

Not wanting to get hit on the head with a bunch of books, Usopp went outside to see if anyone came back. 

After tossing books out of the shelf, Nami found the book she's looking for and began reading it.

Nami then rushed outside. 

Nami: Usopp! Usopp!

Usopp: Huh? Nami? What now? Did you find your book?

Nami: *nervous* uh-huh 

Nami showed Usopp the book she found.

Nami: This is bad... *shiver* th-this island...

Usopp: w-whats wrong Nami?

As Nami was about to tell Usopp about the island, a colossal figure approached them.

Terrified of what they're seeing, Nami dropped the book, and the two began trembling in fear

Nami/Usopp: AAAAAAAHHHH!!!/GYAAAAAAHHH!!!

???: GABABABABABABABA!

Following Luffy, vivi, and karoo.