Lurking in The Jungle

Following Usopp and Nami. 

After a certain volcano erupted, Brogy threw his food into the fire and charged into battle.

As soon as the battle began, Usopp was at awe and immediately admired the might of the guants.

Usopp: woah. what an incredible fight. Every one of those attacks are aimed at a vital spot, just one slip up from either of them, and thats it. They're dead

Nami: These guys have really been fighting to the death for a hundred years? That's gotta get old. This is a good thing. This is our chance to get away. let's go

Just as Nami was about to leave, she noticed that Usopp was still watching the fight.

Nami: Usopp? 

Usopp: amazing. They fight so seriously... and they don't even know why...

Nami: This fight is getting really annoying 

Usopp: don't you see. This is an example of a real battle between real men

Nami: Say what?

Usopp tries to explain to Nami their purpose for thir battle of pride with an analogy, which Nami didn't understand and tried to leave again. 

Nami: Yeah, whatever. That warrior stuff doesn't interest me in the slightest. Are you coming?

Usopp: No. I'm still watching this. This is my ultimate goal, this right here, to be a brave warrior like each of these titans. Someday, I will be a proud warrior of the sea

Nami stared at Usopp and realized she couldn't change his mind. 

She then sat on a log and watched the fight.

Nami: So what you're saying then. Is that you want to be a giant?

Usopp was surprised by Nami's question and got angry at her.

Usopp: moron! Did you even listen to a single word I said?! 

Nami: Hey, Usopp, isn't there something you're supposed to be watching?

Nami successfully changed the topic of their conversation and calmed down Usopp. 

Usopp: If there is a village with warriors like these two, then I really want to go there someday 

As they are busy watching the battle, two individuals snuck something into one of the barrels of alcohol before leaving without a trace.

After the battle had ended, Brogy grabbed some of the barrels and gave them to Dorry. 

After Dorry had left, Brogy grabbed some leather and started repairing his axe.

Usopp: Hey Brogy, can you teach me how to be a brave warrior of the sea?

Brogy: Brave warrior of the sea? What's that exactly?

Usop and Nami sad down in front of the giant to continue the conversation.