Snow Warning, Climb to The Castle

After hearing the news that Dr. kureha is in the village, Dalton, Usopp, and Vivi begin asking around her her.

They eventually reached a tavern where they were told that the doctor had already left.

Usopp: You mean the witch left this town just a few moments ago?! You've got to be kidding me, This is ridiculous!

Kid: she left after she made me feel better

Dalton: we have to find Dr. kureha. Does anyone know where she went?

Man: I think I know. I think I heard from somebody else that she was heading for gyasta 

Dalton: gyasta!?

Usopp: Where's that?

Dalton: If we're going to gyasta from big horn, we'd be going in the opposite direction from when we had to come here

Usopp: *surprised* Oh great! We already passed her!?

Dalton: ice skating is very popular there

Usopp: *irritated* WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?

Vivi: Calm down, Usopp, we need to get going to that town. At this point, we really don't have time to lose

Usopp: I guess you're right

???: DALTON!

Everyone's attention was caught by a man on the door covered in injuries. 

???: I found you at last

Dalton: Hey! You're injured. What happened?

Man: Every watchman was killed, but me, Dalton... please, Dalton, you have to help us! it's wapol he's returned, and he's headed for Bighorn!

Everyone began panicking at the news that wapol had returned. 

Dalton rushed out of the building and ran to Bighorn, transforming into a bison.

Dalton: (I'm going to settle this once and for all! But I guess I can't call it justice because I'm just as guilty as you, but you're the one who'll be punished! Im coming for you, Wapol!)