Battle at Whiskey Peak

After causing confusion to the baroque works bounty hunters, zoro quickly hid to assess his situation. 

Bounty Hunter: he couldn't have gotten far. Let's find him, men!

Zoro grabbed his swords, itching to try them out.

Zoro: Ah, yes, my new recruits from lougetown. Yubashiri and kitetsu the 3rd, nows a good time as any to test you two out. *grin* And with these thugs we don't need to hold back

Bounty hunter: HAHA! Got you now!

A Bounty hunter appeared above zoro and had him at gunpoint. 

Bounty hunter: DIE!

The hunter fired his gun, but zoro quickly got inside a building to dodge. 

Just as zoro got to his feet, more Bounty hunters showed up and opened fire.

Zoro took cover behind a table and grabbed a sword.

Zoro: You're up, yubashiri!

Zoro drew his sword and rushed past the hunters while slicing them.

Zoro: light and well balanced

Zoro ran while being chased by more hunters. 

Zoro climbed up aome stairs but quickly dodged a shot from a bazooka.

Just as zoro was surrounded by hunters with melee weapons, Miss monday stood on another building and threw a barrel at zoro

Zoro sliced the barrel into four pieces, which hit the four hunters.

Zoro: Aw, and that wine must've cost a fortune, huh?

A Bounty hunter snuck up behind zoro with a giant hammer, but it was suddenly slashed by zoro using kitetsu the 3rd, surprising zoro.

Surprised that he doesn't remember drawing kitetsu, zoro quickly cut his attacker.

Zoro: What the hell is it doing!? Look, kitetsu the 3rd, you're quite sharp, but you're also a bit of a trouble maker, aren't you? A good sword only cuts when it's master directs it to. Cursed or not, you're going to listen to me 

A nun and a child tried to catch zoro by surprise but were knocked out.

Zoro climbed up higher as more hunters followed him.

As the hunters climb up the ladder and have seemingly corned zoro, zoro kicked the ladder, causing many of them to fall hard on the ground.

Zoro: See ya!

Zoro used the falling ladder as a springboard to jump to the next building.

Zoro: two sword style: hawk wave

Zoro defeated the hunters standing in front of him.

As more hunters appeared, zoro cut a hole in the roof and began walking away.