Ill

"Hi."

"Hi."

The couple said, waking up next to each other. Charlie's ice pack had thawed out completely and he set it aside on Nick's nightstand.

"Look at me."

Nick demanded Charlie. The curly haired boy looked up to the rugby player.

"Your eye swelling has gone down."

Nick informed him. While Charlie was still looking at him, Nick took his hand and placed it on the side of his boyfriend's face, caressing his cheek with his thumb. As he did, he noticed Charlie struggling to keep his eyes open.

"This making you sleepy?"

Nick asked, letting a smile appear on his face. Charlie nodded his head yes tiredly.

"You can go back to sleep, sweetie."

Charlie didn't hesitate to lay his head back down on Nick's chest.

"You okay, love?"

Nick asked, seeing Charlie look a little pale.

"Don't feel that good."

The brunette responded.

"Why, what's bothering you?"

"My stomach."

Charlie replied, curling into Nick's side.

"Have you eaten today?"

"Yeah, I was with you, remember?"

"Oh, that's right. My bad."

Suddenly, Charlie's hand was over his mouth and as raced out of Nick's room and to the bathroom. He made it just in time, hovering over the toilet and retching up the contents of his stomach. Nick came in and started rubbing circles into his back.

"Aw, Char... Get it all out, babe."

Nick said, trying to comfort his curly haired boyfriend. Once he was done, he flushed the toilet and leaned back against the wall with his hands laying over his stomach.

"That make you feel any better?"

Charlie shook his head no as he layed it on Nick's shoulder.

"I still feel ill."

He muttered out. Nick turned his body and had Charlie come between his legs and lay on his body.

"Do you want me to take you home so you can lay in your own bed?"

Nick asked as he stroked the back of Charlie's neck.

"I don't want to be away from you."

"I can stay with you at your house. I doubt mum will mind."

Charlie nodded his head as he began to stand with Nick. Once they were stood, Charlie hid his face in the crook of Nick's neck.

"I've got you, love. Come on, I need to let mum know we're leaving."

The locked hands as they walked into the kitchen. Charlie rested his head on Nick's shoulder again.

"Mum, I'm gonna take Charlie home, he's feeling ill."

"Oh, okay. You're not feeling well, Charlie?"

Sarah asked with concern. Charlie shook his head no, keeping it on his boyfriend's shoulder. Sarah walked up to him and felt if he was warm.

"You don't feel all that warm. Was that you I heard in the bathroom a bit ago?"

"Yeah, he got sick."

Nick answered, knowing Charlie didn't have the energy to speak.