Test

Charlie had convinced his older sister to go out and buy him a pregnancy test, a few even. As the couple waited for her, they tried not to get to excited. Otherwise, if the tests came back negative, it would just be painful.

"Here."

Tori said as she tossed in a plastic bag of tests.

"Thanks."

"Just let me know if Ollie and I are gonna be an aunt and uncle."

"Yeah."

Charlie and Nick went into the bathroom and the curly headed boy did what he had to do. Five minutes later the results were in. There were four tests and all of them were positive.

"Nick! All four are positive!"

Charlie told him in excitement. Nick smiled but was speechless. All he could do was wrap his arms around Charlie's waist and hold him and plant kisses all over his face, then moved down to Charlie's stomach.

"I can't wait to meet you in nine months sweetie. We already love you so much."

Charlie smiled and ran his hand through Nick's hair as he talked to his stomach and kissed it.

"Babe..."

Charlie couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm so happy to be having a baby with you, Char."

Nick said as he stood back up and took Charlie's hands in his.

"Me too, Nick. I really am too. What are we gonna tell our parents though?"

"The truth. We've graduated school, surely they won't be too upset."

Nick explained. Charlie leaned forward, putting his face in the crook of Nick's neck.

"You okay, baby?"

"Kinda feel ill again."

Nick held and rubbed Charlie's back, trying to relax him.

"Just take deep breaths. I know you don't like throwing up, but pregnancy does that durning your first trimester."

Nick told him. Charlie did what he said and took some deep breaths to try and get the nausea away.

"Also, you're not gonna like this, but since you're eating for two now, you're gonna have to eat more, Char."

Nick said, looking into his eyes. Charlie nodded his head, knowing Nick was absolutely right. He had to control his anorexia more now since he was growing another life inside of him.

"You're gonna have to help me."

"I will. I'm sure the baby will help you more though when you start having weird cravings."

Nick said, getting Charlie to laugh. The boys took the tests and put the caps on them and headed to Tori's room. Charlie was excited to share the news with her, but Nick was kinda scared. As Charlie tried to pull Nick along, he felt resistance.

"Nick, what's wrong?"

Charlie asked as he looked back at Nick.

"Uhm... I'd kinda like to live to meet our baby. Your sister might not let that happen though once we tell her I got you pregnant."

Nick said, gripping Charlie's hand tighter.

"Aww, Nick. The only way she'd kill you is if you forced yourself on me, which obviously you didn't."

"Either way, I'm hiding behind you."

Nick said, planting a kiss on Charlie's forehead.

"I'll protect you, love."

The two continued down the corridor, knocking on Tori's door.

"What?"

She answered. Charlie opened the door, leading Nick into the room and shutting the door behind them.

"Well, seeing as you two are in my room and Nick looks scared for his life... I'm gonna be an aunt."

Tori said, taking another sip of her drink.

"Yeah!"

"We're happy about this, right?"

"Very."

"In that case, congratulations, brother."

The sister said as she walked over to hug her younger brother.

"Nick, as long as you continue to treat my brother good, you'll live."

"Okay, can you stop threatening the father of my child?"

Charlie asked, putting his hand over his stomach with a smile.

"Just saying. You two can go now."

As the two started to leave, Charlie quickly turned around before opening the door.

"Not a word of this to mum and dad. As for Ollie, I don't trust him to not accidentally say something to them so we'll tell him when we tell the parents."

Charlie told Tori. She gave him a thumbs up as she sipped her drink. The couple went back to Charlie's room and layed on his bed, giggling with excitement. Nick layed his head on his boyfriend's stomach, kissing it every now and then. Charlie petted Nick, playing with his red hair as he smiled. That's almost all Charlie could do, smile. The main part he wasn't looking forward to was throwing up all the time. Even though it was morning sickness, it would last throughout the day at times. At least it was only through the first trimester though.

"I love you so much, Nick."

"I love you too, Char. You and our baby that you're growing in here."

Nick said, rubbing Charlie's stomach and kissing it for the 80th time. Not that Charlie minded. It didn't take long for the couple to doze off to sleep.

_____________
Sorry, this one is shorter cause I ran out of ideas pfff