Telling the Friends

A few days had passed since Charlie moved into Nick's house. Sarah made David leave since he was being horrible. Charlie layed in Nick's bed and wondered how he was gonna tell Tao, Isaac and Elle. He was tempted to just meet up with them for milkshakes and tell them there.

"Babe, should we just get Tao, Isaac and Elle to meet us for milkshakes and tell them then?"

Charlie asked as Nick was folding some of his laundry.

"That's entirely up to you, mon amour. You're the pregnant one."

"Okay, but it's your baby too."

Charlie reminded him.

"Not wrong. Still, up to you."

Charlie spots one of Nick's favorite oreo chocolate bars on his nightstand and unconsciously decides to take one, quietly unwrapping it and eating it. When he failed to be quiet, Nick turned to see what he was doing.

"Uh... excuse me, is that one of my chocolate bars?"

"....Noooo.."

Charlie says, knowing that Nick can see that he's eating it.

"I don't mind, but you never snack on anything."

"It's not me, it's your baby."

Charlie says. Nick sits on the edge of the bed and looks at Charlie and smiles.

"Good job, kiddo."

He says, rubbing his boyfriend's stomach.

"No, you can praise them when or if they let me keep this down."

"Fair enough."

Nick layed next to Charlie and wrapped his arms around his torso, cuddling close to him, getting him to roll on to his side and lay his head on Nick's chest. Both of them sighed in content as they closed their eyes. Nick planted a kiss on Charlie's head as Charlie wrapped his leg around Nick's.

"You're gonna be an amazing father."

Charlie declared to Nick.

"You're gonna be a better one. You already are since you're growing our child and giving them a safe place to stay."

Charlie blushed at the words that fell from his boyfriend's mouth.

"You're not gonna want me when I get bigger."

"What? Who says?"

"I do."

"Why wouldn't I, Char? That happens when you're pregnant and you showing isn't going to change how I feel about you. If that were the case, I'd be a pretty awful person."

Nick explained.

"But I'm gonna be fat."

"You're literally growing a baby in your body. The baby has to grow and your body has to make room for that. I love you more than anything, mon amour."

Charlie smiled as he started kissing Nick, turning it into a make out session.

-

Nick and Charlie arrived at the milkshake stand and saw all their friends waiting; Tao, Elle, Isaac, Tara and Darcy. Charlie squeezed Nick's hand, feeling nervous about telling them.

"I'm right here, babe. It'll be okay."

Nick reassures him. They walk over with a chocolate milkshake on hand and sit in front of the group.

"Hey, gay birds. What did you want to talk to us about?"

Darcy asked. Charlie looked up at Nick, his eyes coated in nervousness.