|| Meet Raajveer's family ||

Shekhawat's
-------------------------------
Raja Aadesh Singh Shekhawat (79 year old ): king of Rajasthan, Husband of Gayatri , Father of Atharva and Abhay Singh Shekhawat, Grand father of Rajveer ,loves his wife a lot,
( Strict yet loving) love sweets.

Rani Gayatri Aadesh Singh Shekhawat ( 77 year old ): wife of Aadesh, Mother of Atharva and Abhay, Grand mother of raajveer, loving wife, mother and mother in law, observant person, love her grandchildren a lot.

Raja Atharva Singh Shekhawat ( 55 year old ): Son of Aadesh and Gayatri,Husband of Aadhya, Father of Raajveer and saavi, bade baba sa of aahan, ananya and gauri,one of the best businessman of his time, Chairman of the company,loving husband, father and brother.

Rani Aadhya Atharva Singh Shekhawat(51 year old ): wife of Atharva, mother of Raajveer and saavi , badi maa sa of aahan , ananya and gauri, loving wife, mother , owner of NGO for widows,poor etc.

Rajkumari saavi ( 21 year old) : Sister of Raajveer, Daughter of Atharva and Aadhya, cousin of aahan,ananya and gauri,In college ,sweet, bubbly,crime partner with aahan and ananya.

Rana Abhay Singh Shekhawat ( 53 year old) : Son of Aadesh and Gayatri, brother of Atharva, Husband of Divya, father of aahan,ananya and gauri , chote baba sa of Raajveer and saavi, Vice President of the company, carefree and jolly person, love his wife a lot.

Rajkumari Divya Abhay Singh Shekhawat ( 50 year old) : Wife of Abhay, mother of aahan,ananya and gauri, choti maa sa of Raajveer and saavi, housewife but help in the work of NGO, loving, caring.

Rajkumar Aahan Singh Shekhawat (22 year old) : Son of Abhay and Divya , cousin of Raajveer and saavi,funny, naughty trouble maker, crime partner with ananya and saavi , love his siblings a lot , currently in college.

Rajkumari ananya Singh Shekhawat (21 year old): Daughter of Abhay and Divya , cousin of Raajveer and saavi, cute , bubbly, carefree, crime partner with aahan and saavi, sarcastic, currently in college.

Rajkumari Gauri Rudransh Singhaniya (26 year old): Wife of Rudransh Singhaniya, mother of Ekansh singhaniya, daughter of Abhay and Divya, loving, caring and funny.

Mr Rudransh Singhaniya (28 year old): CEO of singhaniya industry, Husband of Gauri, Father of Ekansh, cold and reserved person for world, love sick puppy for wife, business tycoon.

( Rudransh and gauri were college sweetheart)

Ekansh singhaniya (3 year old) : Son of Rudransh and gauri, our cutie, love chocolate, mama's boy.

Mr Jay Malhotra (28 year old): Bestfriend of Raajveer, CEO of Malhotra industry, jolly person, funny, carefree, fun loving, partner with Shekhawat corporation and industry, love to irritate Raajveer.

( kyuki har ek friend kam**na hota hai )