Ch - 16

And this is our Raajveer Bhai sa's personal library said saavi.

You like it bhabhi maa asked ananya to which she nodded and said Yes it's so beautiful

At the very moment....Raajveer entered the library, he gestured at his siblings to leave, they immediately left, but not before passing the teasing look to Raajveer which he easily ignored.

Wow.......Hamara to dil hi aa gaya hai, Haye hamara bas chale to hum yahi puri zindagi bita de said mahi while starting at the library with a dreamy smile,listening to her Raajveer come closer to her ears and said in a husky voice aap agar puri zindagi yaha bita dengi to hamara kya hoga Bai sa .

She gasped because of the sudden voice and turned immediately but her leg twisted and was about to fall when Raajveer snakes his hand around her waist and pull her closer while mahi grabed his suit collar with eyes closed.

Raajveer smiles seeing her scared yet cute face,he bend towards her face and said I don't know,  I am this much handsome that you keep falling on me or I can say falling for me while remembering their first meeting.

Listening to his voice, she immediately open her eyes only to see Raajveer face infront of her, looking deep in her eyes, she remembered what he said and narrowed her eyes while standing properly .

Daraa hi Diya aapne Hume hukum, aur hum koi Jaan bujh ke nahi girte aap par, vo to aap hamare saamne aa jate hai hamesha said mahi to which Raajveer smirked and replied hume to vishwas nahi hai aapki baat par,
Nahi sachiiii me......said mahi while he only give her a big smirk.

Mahi huffed, while Raajveer smirked got replaced with a smile when he saw her cute expression,cute he said .

Aur wese bhi aap koi itne zyada bhi handsome nahi hai jo hum aapke liye fall ho , I have seen better said mahi while showing attitude to Raajveer.

Oo really, I don't believe you , said Raajveer, Ok then don't believe me but if you forget, I have studied in London , their were so many handsome boys listening to this Raajveer possessiveness got triggered.

He starts taking steps closer to mahi, while she keeps going backward until her back hits the bookshelf , Raajveer grabs the opportunity and cages her between himself and the bookshelf.

He bend closer to her face, mahi feels his breath on her face, she looked up only to see him staring at her , she gulped when she saw him moving close to her face .

I don't believe you, if you are saying the truth, then tell me the names he said in a husky voice, and she gulped, but they both know the truth that she doesn't have anyone name, she was about to say some names but he intrupet her..................

Also How can you say that you have seen better, and I am not that handsome when you have not seen me fully........,but.. if you want ,I can show you everything I have said Raajveer and winked.