Ch - 6

It's Diwali day : Afternoon.

In the Raajveer home office:-

Raajveer was doing his office work, from home because our head lady of the family AKA dadi sa, didn't allow him to go to the the office.He was busy signing files , at a very moment he heard a VOICE.

BABYYYYY..............., Rajveer guessed, who the person was so he ignored that person , After some time his office door bust opened and the person got closer to him and sat on his lap while saying My jaanu I missed you, and kissed him on his cheek.

To which Raajveer pushed him ( yes you read it right it's a He ) Our one and only.......Mr Jay Malhotra ..... Raajveer's best friend 

To which he gasped dramatically and said don't you miss me baby , we are meeting after 1 month .To which he replied exactly only , 1 month, we met last month in LA.

And jay replied after listening to this , Only, onlyyyy.....hey bhagwan kesa dost hai mera , mujhe pyar hi nahi karta while pouting, and he Shakes his head at his over dramatic friend .
Tell me why am I friend with you till now said Raajveer.

Ohh that is because you love me, my veeru , and about to sit on his laps once again, when Raajveer pushed him and got up from his chair, and said don't call me that, and about to say something more when his office door bust opened.

Aahan got inside his office, while running and said Bhai sa chupale mujhe .
Ab kya Kiya, tune asked jay , before he could reply something, entered saavi with a face full of colours , and colour plate in her hand.

Bhai sa hum rangoli bana rahe the aur dekhiye aahan Bhai sa ne kya kiya said saavi while making a crying face, listening to this Raajveer grazed at aahan , jay who was listening to everything got closer to saavi and said isme rone ki kya baat hai,...

Bhai sa hum rangoli bana rahe the aur dekhiye aahan Bhai sa ne kya kiya said saavi while making a crying face, listening to this Raajveer grazed at aahan , jay who was listening to everything got closer to saavi and said isme rone ki kya baat hai, tumhe aesa karna tha ki,  ye plate yu uthani thi , aur aese uske upar ujjal Deni thi, bilkul aese , and drop the whole plate on aahan, and aahan gasped shocked.

meanwhile ananya and gauri entered the office, after seeing saavi and aahan's face, ananya said to gauri while panicking l don't have a dress jiji , are you mad or what, just some time ago your dress got delivered from the designer butique said gauri.