Ch-15

--------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE :

Hey guys, I noticed that you guys are taking a very long time to complete the given target , guys I am a college student, it's getting so difficult for me to update regularly, and you guys taking so much time to complete the target is demotivating me , at one point I want to quit this book, but for my regular readers I am counting this book So I have decided to update only on Sundays , I hope you understand , l have continuous exams , presentation but for you guys I am giving my hundred percent so please support me.And show me your love by following me I hope you guys understand.

- And comment at least 20 and like must be 60 please. 🥺

And remember update on every Sunday😄.

--------------------------------------------------------

Let's start with the chapter.
.
.
.
.
Morning at Rathore's mansion :

Everyone is ready to departure for haveli.

Let's go , every one we are already late because of this brat over here said Rakesh pointing towards eshaan while he pouted.
What about Diya, mahi when will she come to which mahi replied mumma she'll reach directly to the palace, she took the off today but you know naa , doctors and emergency are Bestfriends and Supriya nodded .

Let's go babu, come with me , mom dad is going with a different car said Abhishek to mahi to which she nodded with a small okay.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Shekhawat palace:

Aadya beta , you call the priest right, as rathore must be on there way to haveli asked Gayatri to which she replied ji maa sa ,he said he is also on his way, might be here any time.

Where is Raajveer by the way , where is he busy in the early morning ,asked aadesh to which gauri replied he is with rudra and jay dada sa , talking about some office work.

Aadesh nodded his head and said aahan go call them, rathore will be here any minute to which he replied ji dada sa while saluting him and run like his ass is on fire seeing this everyone rolled their eyes at his over dramatic behaviour.

At the very moment a servent come to inform about Rathore's arrival.

Welcome, welcome Rakesh ji good morning said Abhay and welcome them into their home.

Hello Abhay ji , Atharva ji , good morning to you too while children greet elders for blessings. Mahi eyes were roaming around the room for a certain someone, Seeing this gauri muttered in her ears searching for someone special listening to this she blushed and gauri giggled.

Rajveer who was walking downstairs saw her blushy face and smirk, and winked at her seeing this her eyes got big and she looked back at gauri only to see her busy with her mother talking .

She turned back to him and narrowed her eyes while he was enjoying teasing her .

Paii..... listening to the voice she got a big smile and she opened her arms for ansh and he jumped on her seeing this everyone smiles except one........

Yes you guessed it right.....................
our Raajveer glazed at little ansh and talk to himself acha ji usko itni badi smile aur mujhe narrowed eyes, mera time aane do phir batata hu Bai sa .

Jay who was seeing everything from the start and enjoying,got closer to mahi and said Hello my beautiful soon to be bhabhi Jaan ,I am your one and only devar, jay , wese hum mil chuke hain phele pr phele mujhe pata nahi tha na ki mere dost ko aap itni pasand aa jayegi ki aapko sedha meri bhabhi Bana dega said jay cheekily.