Ch - 1

Afternoon:

   It's half past 12 in the afternoon , a beautiful girl sleeping in her bed like a log......A beautiful woman enters her room , and opens the window of her room . She felt the warmth of the sunlight falling on her face from the window. She scrunched her nose from irritation , but got back to sleep,
Yes you guessed it right, this is our cutie heroine MAHI RATHORE.

Mahi baby getup it's already late , but she ignores her mother , and get back to her dream land , mahi get up its dhanteras, don't sleep this late on festive day, MUMMA BAS 5 MIN.

(Mumma only 5 min please)

{ Dhanteras - It is an Indian festival before Diwali }

Mahi i am warning you to get up or nobody is worse than me, but she ignores her mother AND........... MAHI RATHORE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE BED RIGHT NOW.
She woke up with a jerk... while shouting I AM UP..I AM UP , She walk downstairs in her yellow pajamas with half open eyes, and saw her father watching football match in T.V , she walks towards her father and get settled in his lap , resting her head on his chest.

V , she walks towards her father and get settled in his lap , resting her head on his chest

( Ignore the shoes guys)

Her father kissed her forehead lovingly and asked, sleepy to which she nodded her head, her mother came downstairs following her and saw the situation and said loo ho gaya shuru dono ka, mahi go and freshen up , everyone is empty stomach and is waiting for you.

(Here we go, both started again)

To which she looked at her father and ask kyu ( why) and her father said with a smile on his face kyuki sab ko aapke saath breakfast karna tha. She sleepily nodded with eyes closed.

(Because everyone want to eat with you)

Eshaan saw this entering the hall and came from behind and shouted near her ears to which she shrieked , He starts laughing holding his stomach ESHAAN....... eshaan ke bacche teri too ( Eshaan you brat )  to which he replied apna muh dekh di.......hhhhaaahaaahhhaaa...( See your face sis hhhhaaahaaahhhaaa...)

When a voice asked ...
What is happening here (yes you guessed it right) This is Abhishek Rathore big brother of Mahi and eshaan.