Ch - 2

At the shekhawat's office:( Day before dhanteras )

Cancel all my meetings until Diwali, tell the staff if they want they can work from home, because we won't be attending the office until then, but make sure to get the office clean everyday.

Atharva Singh Shekhawat is incredibly happy because his elder son is coming from L.A after 4 years, so happy that he allows his younger brother Abhay, to go Home.He is closing his office for 3 days and cancelling important meetings only for his son.

YES YOU GUESSED IT RIGHT OUR HERO IS COMING AFTER COMPLETING HIS DREAM PROJECT IN L.A AFTER 4 YEARS.

RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHAWAT the crown prince of Rajasthan and also the heir of Shekhawat corporation and industry , he is the youngest billionaire and most eligible bachelor of India. His Aura screams power and dominance, with Greek god figure and face, he keeps his family before himself, total mama's boy , he doesn't have time for bullshit that's why had no relationship in past.

At Shekhawat Haveli:

A beautiful woman instructing workers in haveli , Geeta keep it here, gaura keep it in the kitchen, and remember no one is allowed to enter the kitchen after this, Today I Am making the whole dinner by myself, my baby is coming after so long , l w...

A beautiful woman instructing workers in haveli , Geeta keep it here, gaura keep it in the kitchen, and remember no one is allowed to enter the kitchen after this, Today I Am making the whole dinner by myself, my baby is coming after so long , l want everything of his choice, understand.

Ji Rani sa ( Yes my queen)servants bow and get back to their work.Yes she is Aadhya Shekhawat, mother of Raajveer .

Bhabhi sa , sab ho gaya, humne sab check kar liya hai abb bas Raj ke aane ka intezar hai ( SIL everything is completed, I have checked everything and now we only have to wait for our Raj ) ,thankyou Divya tum nahi Hoti to pata nahi me kya karungi ( Thank you Divya,I don't even know what I'll do without you)said aadhya smilingly.

Arye Bhai itni acchi khushboo kaha se aa rahi hai ( O my dear God where this divine smell is coming from)said Aadesh Singh Shekhawat AKA Dada sa while coming downstairs with wife Gayatri Singh Shekhawat .

Baba sa today Raajveer is coming that's why bhabhi sa ne sab uski pasand ka banaya hai (Thats why SIL have made everything of Raajveer's favourite said Divya , mithe me kya banaya hai ( what's for sweet dish) asked Aadesh while Gayatri gazed at him to which he gives sheepish grin to Gayatri .

They heard laughing and turn to see their son's laughing while entering the hall.

Baba sa aap kabhi nahi sudhrega na
Maa sa aapko itna samajhati hai to bhi(Dad you never gonna change..right , even after mom made you understand so many times)said his younger son Abhay, to which he reply mithai ke mamle me to nahi ( Not in the case of sweets)while shaking his head very seriously, and every one starts laughing holding their stomach .

CHIPKALI....(You... lizard)They heard a voice or you can say shout from upstairs.

And saw ananya coming downstairs while running behind her is aahan holding a piece of cloth in his hand.....
Behind him is coming our saavi while making video in her phone.......... And laughing, hhhahhhaaaahh.......