Ch -8

Mahiii.....
.
.
.

She was playing with ekansh and talking to the shekhawat's siblings, when her father and brother called her, she turned and saw her father and brother was standing with Shekhawat men's , in the corner , her father gesture her to come closer, she gives ekansh to gauri while saying I'll be back , eshaan and aahan also stick with her.

Ji papa , bole kuch kaam hai, ji bete said Rakesh ,someone is troubling the royals to which she looked towards Abhishek in confusion , Someone is trying to hack into Shekhawat's system.
All the shekhawat men's are confused, seeing this, she properly introduced herself to Raajveer while forwarding her hand for handshake.
Hi , Mr. Shekhawat, I am Mahi rathore to which he raised his one brow in question, and she complete herself, A SOFTWARE EXPERT AND HACKER .

All the shekhawat's men looked towards mahi in surprise , and Raajveer looked at her with adoration and nodded at her.

Okay everyone, we don't have time, take me to the room,where the main system is ,said mahi . Raajveer take her to the main room, and others follow them bihind.

After entering the room, mahi immediately grabs the nearest computer which is by the way is Raajveer's.

After checking the system, she said while typing We can't block the main address of the hacker as it's showing more than one address at the same time. And also they already got more than 50 % of the data.
Listening to this everyone gets disappointed as well as worried.

BUT....A SMIRK IS PLAYING on her lips seeing this Raajveer asked her calmly so what do you suggest, hum kya kar sakte hai .
Kuch nahi vo log abhi bohot khush honge, to hum log unhe aur khush kar dete hai , hum unse pura data share kar dete hai replied mahi while innocently looking in Raajveer eyes , and Raajveer got lost in her eyes..... after a while he composed himself saying RAJVEER behave, what the fu*k are you doing... it's not the time.( In his mind ) .

After listening to her everyone gets hyper except Raajveer, Abhishek eshaan and Everyone is giving their suggestions do this, do that etc etc.

She is still typing something on the computer, Do as you like, l trust you said Raajveer, i don't know why but my heart is saying to trust her , godddd ye kya kar rahi hai aap hamare saath, mahi Bai sa ,he talks to himself , After listening to Raajveer the room went quite.

She grabbed her purse and got a pendrive out of it.she fit it in the computer and casually sat on the sofa in Indian style after that . After some time all the system get power off .

Seeing this everyone got scared and starts getting hyper.raajveer who was observing her from starting , only stared at her. Mahi ye aapne kya kar diya said Abhay while panicking, beta aesa aapne kyu kiya said Atharva in disappointment.

Hukum humpar bharosa rakkhe , hum shekhawat's ke naam par daag nahi lagne denge replied mahi.
And at the very moment all the lights get back and system starts getting restarted .

Seeing this everyone starts to get happy, aahan check the system and share the information with his family that everything is secured and safe .

How, everyone asked the same question to her to which she softly smile and reply humne kaha tha na hukum , hum par bharosa rakkhe.

Ji beta, lekin aapne ye kese kiye and mahi reply humne shekhawat's ki information ke saath saath ye virus bhi bhej Diya while showing her pendrive.
jiski wajah se waha abhi unke saare system crash ho Gaye honge.
Iska matlab Jo unke pass hamari information gai thi vo destroyed ho gayi hai.after listening to this everyone got very happy.
And RATHORE'S have a proud smile.
Aahan jump and hug her while shouting ooo jiji sa you are awesome, mahi laughed and hug him back.
But from where did you get this type of virus asked Jay, I made it, reply mahi proudly .

You are a genius said Aahan and everyone nodded their head,she smiles at them .
Aapka sukriya Mahi Bai sa , aap nahi jaanti aapne kya kiya hai aaj . said Raajveer , My pleasure hukum replied mahi smilingly.
Everyone praises Mahi and just then they heard a knock on the door . Saavi head peaked inside the office and said everyone is waiting , and all got back to setting area.

After reaching there, she saw ekansh sleeping in his mumma laps and she pouted , As she wanted to play with him more . Aadhya ask what happened, to which Atharva recite the whole story to everyone, everyone was impressed with mahi .
Aadhya comes closer to mahi and said thank you beta , to which she replied Rani sa you are embarrassing me , aadhya just hugged her, After that both saavi and ananya hugged her and shouted GIRL POWER and she giggled.

After some time Mahi yawned and said to Abhishek Bhai I am sleepy , yes babu just some time.Seeing mahi Rakesh asked permission for their departure.

Mahi get closer to sleeping ekansh and kissed him on the forehead and said to sleeping ekansh we will meet again, baby , and everyone smiles.

RIGHT gauri jiji she asks gauri, before gauri can reply Aadhya interrupted them . Bilkul hum log jald hi milenge and kissed her forehead.

Everyone bid Bye to everyone and RATHORE'S departure for their home.

Raajveer sighed and said to himself in his mind ye kya kar rahi hai aap hamare saath Mahi Bai sa , jitna hum ladkiyon se dur rehte the , utna hi aap hame apne pass khich rahi hai, aur aapko koi khabar hi nahi....

---------------------------------------------
That's it for today

Bye bye my lovelies 💋

Till then this is your author signing off 😘

Comment down below if you like this chapter and if you want one more chapter today.

Thank you .