Ch - 11

At RATHORE'S Mansion:

A huge line of cars stopped in front of Rathore mansion. Bodyguards spread around the street for the safety of the royals.

Family members exit their cars , and last but not the least comes our HERO.

Everyone is excited yet nervous.

Rathore's welcome the shekhawat's into their home.

Everyone was sitting in the hall when rakesh asked Is everything fine Atharva ji , Yes ,Yes everything is fine , Rakesh ji actually we want to ask you something.
To which Rakesh looked at his wife and sons ( Mahi was not present there ), and said ji boliye, To which Aadesh said Actually son , we are here for a marriage proposal, we really liked your daughter for our son  Raajveer.

Listening to this rathore man's got shocked while Supriya got a big smile on her face. Actually we never thought about Mahi's marriage till now, because she just completed her masters and wanted to work said Rakesh.

Oh you don't have to worry about that son everyone in our family has the freedom to do whatever they want, whether they want to work after marriage or not said Aadesh Listening to this everyone got satisfied .

Rakesh said We are very lucky, ki aapne hamare pariwar ko is kaabil samjha, but I want to talk to mahi first about this, as I don't want to force anything on her.

Ji Bhai sahab hum samajhte hain said aadhya , and about to say something more but a shoute cut her off.
Bbabaaaaaaaaaa.....
Baba it's Mahi's voice said Abhishek and everyone got worried and about to follow the voice, when they saw her comming downstairs with her laptop.( She didn't' notice the shekhawat's) .

( She didn't' notice the shekhawat's)

( Imagine laptop in her hand )

Baba, baba mera result aa gya hai, listening to this Rakesh,Abhishek and eshaan got up from their seats and come closer to her.

Kya hua Babu itni pareshan kyu ho, asked Abhishek, bhai I am scared, what if I got bad marks or worse I failed the exams or what if..... she was babbling  in her nervousness but eshaan cut her off, didu take a deep breath in....... out...... She did as she was told.