Chapter 15

-Nako POV-

As the speaker walked in, I realised he was around Minju's height. That would ease communicating with him if needed. He walked in with a calming aura around him, which instantly tamed the entire class down. I thought only a scary aura can do the trick of calming everyone down. He seems like a chill guy, to be honest. Wonyoung was being fan struck. She just lacks the drooling bit to be fully fan struck. "Wonyoung, you alright?" I voiced my concerns as it was my first time seeing Wonyoung going crazy.

She began mumbling to herself. Leaning closer to her, she was telling herself to calm down. "Wonyoung?"

"Oh, hi there, unnie." I shot her a puzzled face. Did she not realise that I was beside her all along? "Wonyoung, he has a girlfriend. Calm down." EH, the speaker has a girlfriend? How did Wonyoung even know about it? "Before you ask me anything, unnie, he is Hitomi's cousin. And Hitomi was the one who told me that he has a girlfriend. I didn't stalk him alright." As much as it was a struggle for me to reach her hair, I instinctively raised my hand to ruffle her hair. "Alright. Is he really Hitomi's cousin?"

Wonyoung quickly turned away from Nako after getting her hair ruffled, to hide her face being a blushing mess and only nodded to respond to Nako.

Why is she tilting her head away from me? It is whatever. "Good morning students. I am your presenter for today, Son Jeonghoon. You guys may call me Jeonghoon, I don't really mind dropping the honorifics. I am now in OTS University studying for a degree in Journalism and Scriptwriting. With the self-introduction out of the way, shall we start?"

-Time skip-

"In conclusion, Pure Literature opens various career paths and a considerably wide path into the study of literal arts and language if you intend on pursuing such an education path that is. With that, I wrap up my presentation. If anyone has any queries regarding such things, I have around 20 minutes left to address your questions so just come up to ask me."

As Jeonghoon finished up, many girls rushed up to consult him or maybe just to ask him for his phone number to flirt as a decent amount turned around feeling dejected maybe after the news that he has a girlfriend has been revealed to them. Seeing the queue shortening, I joined the queue until a hand held me back. "Unnie, he has a girlfriend."

"Oh yea, you told me Wonyoung. I have questions to ask alright. I don't want to flirt with him in any way." She reluctantly let go of my hand. It considerably surprised me when I felt no hints of nervousness going up to him. "Hi Jeonghoon-ssi, I am Yabuki Nako and I have a few questions to ask regarding the courses available in Universities regarding literal arts and language. So, it may sound weird, but can I have your number?"

"Oh Nako-ssi, I have a girlfriend, though." I just nodded calmly. "Eh, you don't seem surprised."

"Oh yea, I know that you are taken. Wonyoung, essentially your cousin, Hitomi's, best friend told me that."

"You know Hii-chan?"

"Not quite, personally. But yea, I know her."

"Hm, you don't seem like you are lying. Here, take my number. Just message me your questions later." I quickly gave an okay sign to acknowledge and went back to my seat.

-Time skip-

As the lesson ended, I dragged both Wonyoung and Yujin to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. "Pick whatever you want, it's my treat today." Thank goodness that those two aren't heavy eaters, or else I would have to deal with a hole in my wallet later. Wonyoung picked 3 loaves of bread. WAIT, 3? How can she finish them all? "Two of them are for Hitomi unnie, I will take the last one."

"Ah, I see." Yujin went to buy a bowl of ramen, which got me craving for it too. "Yujin, help me buy one bowl too, I will pay you later, thanks."

-Yujin POV-

Why is she so formal to me? I have known her longer compared to Wonyoung. It's alright, I am fine with it, Minju said not to force her too much over one of our texting sessions. Why can't I resist Nako unnie? If it's normal me, I would tease the hell out of her, but I am not. "Miss, your order." After thanking the store vendor, I brought two bowls of steaming hot ramen bowls to the table the other two were sitting at. The other 3 have not joined us, though. "Thank you Yujinnie, you are the best!" Her saying that brought a smile to my face. I can't like Nako unnie can I?

"Anyone wanna try my soup?" Nako asked, for fun most definitely as her face turned to that of a surprise when both me and Wonyoung faced her expectantly, wanting her to feed us. I thought she would just push it away, but to my surprise, she actually did it. She fed me first, followed by Wonyoung. There were a few things I could not catch notice of, but two things for sure, Wonyoung got dejected at Nako feeding me first, and she also flushed a tint of pink when Nako fed her, much like me.

"YAH, Nabuki Yako! Flirting with these two giants while I was suffering in class, how nice of you." What I saw next was not a typical Nako unnie, she blushed. But she quickly regained her composure to give a death glare to Minju, the owner of the voice, before calling Minju out. "How nice of you to abandon me and hangout with Chaewon. If not for these two giants and Hitomi, I would have sent you to Antarctica." Minju was planning to rebut it for sure, but after hearing what Nako unnie said, bet she didn't want to mess with her.

-Chaewon POV-

"Minju, you might have messed with the wrong person. Just go grab food." I am trying to save Minju now. Nako could definitely send Minju to Antarctica if she wanted to. I sent her to go grab food before Nako actually sent her to Antarctica. What surprised me was what happened next, Hitomi grabbed my hand for me to sit with her. I thought she didn't want any other relation with me except for one of pure classmates. What is with this touchy thing now?

Hitomi probably realised what she was doing, and she released her grip on my hand quickly afterwards. "My bad."

"Hitomi unnie, you never told me your cousin was so fine."

"Wonyoung, what did I tell you? He has a girlfriend, knock it off. If you really want to be in a relationship, ask Yujin. I am sure she wouldn't mind." All eyes were suddenly on Yujin, poor her. Just became a victim of savage Hitomi. "WHAT? Why me? Ask Nako, not me. I need not deal with another enormous giant of my height." Eyes were now on Nako. She was just nonchalantly munching on her food when she looked up with those eyes of hers. I was confident everyone who saw it melted on the spot.

"Hm? Why me? Wonyoung ah, focus on your exams first. Maybe if you do well, I might just date you." Everyone's eyes grew extra wide, especially Minju's. Wonyoung had two reactions, her eyes grew wide and her face flushed an intense bright pink. Was she actually thinking about it?!

-Minju POV-

There is no way Nako just so casually agreed to that. Has she already let go about what happened to her years ago? Am I dreaming? Wake up, Minju!