Taste (Female Avenger Reader X WandaNat) 18+

(Female Avenger Reader X WandaNat) 18+ Smut (a little)
Summary: What happens when your best friends tell you that they know about your crush on them?
Word Count: 3.3K
TW: Mentions of Hydra

Wanda watches as you spread Natasha's legs open.

Reveling a sight previously reserved for one person. But tonight was your lucky night.

"Go on Detka. Don't keep her waiting!" Wanda whispered into your ear before softly biting your lobe, running shivers down your body. You nodded as the witch placed a hand on your back. Pushing you lightly.

You licked your lips and brought your head down. Finally, opening your mouth to taste the Black Widow. You flattened your tongue as you started at the bottom of her pussy before bringing it up and turning the end of your tongue to a point as you flicked it up, making her clit jiggle, earning a deep moan from Natasha and a smile from you.

How does she taste sweetie?

Wanda's question swirled in your head as you rapidly repeated the process.

Like heaven. You thought back, making the witch laugh behind you. Just wait till you taste my wet pus- BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP

You shot one eye open suddenly awake and groaned up at the ceiling.

"What Friday?!" You practically growled at the building's AI before it had a chance to beep again.

"You asked me to remind you when Miss Romanoff and Miss Maximoff were due to arrive. According to their tagged Quinjet, they are five minutes out."

Five minutes?! You looked at your phone and whined. You had accidentally fallen asleep when you tried to stay up for them. "Thank you, Friday! Shit!" You got out of bed and ran to your bathroom; you needed to pee like a racehorse. But also because you would instead use a widow's bite on yourself than have the world's strongest couple see you looking like a corpse after being gone for three weeks.

So after quickly washing your teeth, face and tying up your hair, you tore off your lazy clothes in favor of something that would make those two smile. A sweater you stole from Wanda and a pair of joggers Natasha bought for you years ago when you were first rescued.

Admiring yourself in the mirror quickly before Friday beeped again.

The Quinjet was landing.

You ran out your door, opting to skip the elevator for the stairs as you ran through the compound as quickly as possible. Just managed to catch up to Steve, who was opening the door to the landing pad. "Hey!" He smiled when he saw you. "Hi, Steve." You respond. Your eyes focused on the Quinjet. "I'm not surprised to see you still up."

You look at him quizzically. "What does that mean?" Steve caught your tone and immediately corrected himself. "Oh, I mean, it's just you've been different these last couple of weeks without your best friends. It'll be nice to have them back!" He smiled, and you politely smiled back.

Different. Depressed. Same thing.

But if Steve, of all people, noticed, maybe you weren't hiding your emotions as well as you thought...

The giant cargo door of the back to Quinjet began to lower, signaling to you and Steve that you may approach. "Where is everyone else?" You asked as you kept your eyes ahead. These last couple of weeks, you didn't notice that only three people were at the compound. You didn't notice because the two you cared about more than yourself were gone.

"Clint's still on his mission. Sam is looking for our missing person. Vision is probably powered down somewhere, and Thor is off-world."

"Any reports on Banner?" Steve shook his head. "Tony?" "With Pepper." That made sense. You're pretty sure Steve went to say more, but once you saw the two faces you've been dying to see, you booked it to them. "Wanda! Nat!" You ran to them and stopped yourself as they stepped out of the Quinjet. "Hi detka!" Wanda smiled at you, and you swear butterflies had butterflies in your stomach. "Well, are you going to stand there with a goofy grin or hug us?" Natasha asked, teasing you, but it made you feel special regardless. "I guess." You playfully rolled your eyes as you hugged the taller of the two before moving on to the Sokovian.