The Mysterious Woman (Female Reader X Maria Hill)

No Powers MCU AU (Female Reader X María Hill)
Summary: On New Years Day you're left wanting more after sleeping with a mysterious woman at a masquerade party.
Word Count: 2.6K
Content Warnings: Angst, Mentions of Sex, Cheating, Crying in Public, Happy Ending?

"What do you mean you don't know what she looked like?!"

Darcy Lewis, your best friend for the last five years, shouted at you.

"Remember the part where I said it was a New Year's Eve Masquerade Party!?" You said into your phone as you waited for your coffee order.

"So what? She ate you out with the mask on and then left?!" Darcy asked as she casually placed a California roll into her mouth. "Darcy!" You quietly shouted, even if she wasn't 100% wrong.

Yes, you did get eaten out and had multiple mind-blowing orgasms over the course of the night.

Yes, the woman who had your legs wrapped around her shoulders did, in fact, leave an hour later, but to be fair to the mysterious woman, it was earlier morning, and it's not like she left without a goodbye.

No, aside from the stolen kisses and hushed moans, she laid down next to you and held you close. She kissed your face and told you how much she loved your body—the taste of you and how she wanted more.

But she never left a phone number or even a mumble of her name.

All you knew about her was the sharp jawline she carried, a scar on her left hand, and that her blue eyes were hidden behind the mask all night.

Her voice was strong and soft.

Especially when she moaned your name.

"Y/N?"

No, it wasn't like that. It was more like- "Y/N!"

You jumped as Darcy's voice shouted at you. "Hey! Sorry!" You sheepishly looked around only to see an older woman roll her eyes at the youth of today.

"You were thinking about her, weren't you?"

"I- uh- maybe." Darcy hummed as your coffee order hit the counter. You smiled at the staff and gave a quiet "Happy New Year." as you picked it up.

"Well, did anything else happen at this extravagant ball I was not invited to?"

You playfully rolled your eyes as you left the busy coffee shop to enter the busy city. "Darcy. You don't work for Stark anymore, plus it was inconjunct with raising funds for-"

Darcy couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh my god, stop! Just give me the juicy details!! I need it after having to come into work hungover."

"Hungover, and yet I know for a fact you're eating sushi?"

Darcy stopped and looked at the empty container in the trash. "No." Now, it was your turn to roll your eyes. Darcy was brilliant beyond belief, but you knew she was going to throw up in about thirty minutes. "Stop changing the subject. Did anything else happen?" Darcy asked.

You sighed as you crossed the street, getting closer and closer to your favorite Target.

"No, not really. She came up to me out of the blue. She was confident, and the way she held me as we danced was-" Your mouth fell open as your brain failed to come up with a word better than magical.

What? You were a hopeless romantic.

"I don't, Darcy... but after that, we talked and drank, and she said she was in no rush, but next thing I know, we were leaving the ball hand in hand. Oh! And the car!"