Inspiration (Female Reader X Painter Wanda Maximoff) 18+

No Powers MCU AU (Female Reader X Painter Wanda Maximoff)
Summary: Your art instructor wants to talk about your latest piece
Word Count: 3.6K
Content Warnings: Mentions of Vision

You don't know why you signed up for this class...

"Brushes down everyone!"

Okay, that's a lie. Yes, you did.

"Okay, let's remember I'm not going to judge. I just wanted to see how experienced some of you may be."

She was breathtaking. Beautiful. Gorgeous. *Ding*

All of these words and more.

Now and three weeks ago, when she was standing outside of her new art studio asking for people to come on in.

You happened to be one of those people, and well, it's pretty obvious what happened after that.

You watched her move from person to person. Teaching techniques and praising strangers for how well they did at the art exercise, whether it was genuine or not. But you'd like to think she was being real and honest. She certainly looked it.

She was now two people away, yet you couldn't tear your eyes away.

You watched how her apron fell open when she bent over, exposing the soft skin on her chest. Your eyes naturally took in her olive skin and the way her throat moved when she parted her pink lips and talked. How sharp her jaw was and how her freckles danced on her face when the sunlight was just right.

Lastly, when looking at her face, you saw her eyes.

The shimmering green orbs she used to see you.

They were magical, and you weren't ashamed to admit it... They were the inspiration for today's painting.

But now, as Ms. Maximoff was almost to you, it dawned on you how you'd have to explain it.

You looked at your canvas and back in her direction.

But it was too late.

"Great work, Christine." She patted the shoulder of the woman next to you and turned her face towards you with a smile. "Hi Y/N." The words dripped from her like delicious honey as she sent a small wave your way before walking behind you and stopping.

You kept yourself forward as the two of you stared at what you did in your free-handed exercise. "Y/N.." You heard her whisper your name before she bent down behind you.

You could imagine how she filled out her jeans.

"I think what you've done is beautiful." She kept her voice hushed as she spoke next to your ear. That, combined with her hands on each of your arms, was slowly making you unable to speak, but thankfully you did.

"I-I thank you, Miss Maximoff."

You finally turned your head to face her directly.

You didn't miss how her eyes lit up before she scrunched her nose. An action you swooned over. "Please, Y/N, it's Wanda."

You blushed. "Sorry." Wanda watched as you nervously bit your lip before separating your pink lips. "Thank you, Wanda."

Wanda smiled as she raised her head away from your ear and moved her arms up to your shoulders before giving them a squeeze. "No problem at all, Y/N."

Wanda felt the way your body began to relax. "But.." She spoke and hid her smirk. "I'd like to talk to you about it after class. If that's alright?"

You kept your eyes forward as she let go of your left shoulder. She raised her arm past your head and used her delicate fingers to point to the iris on the canvas.