1 - 3 . She's The Man

This was probably the most ridiculous you've ever felt.

Clad in your boy's school uniform that you got from your older brother, a binder that felt like it was destroying your blood circulation, and layered in one of your dad's old winter jackets that would hopefully hide your figure more than the baggy uniform and protect you from the cold. Finally, a wig that made you feel almost like Justin Bieber. You fixed your tie and took a step out of the car into the parking lot of the building you needed to meet everyone at.

Pao stands up from the other side of that car marveling at his creation. "Are you sure I can do this?!" You whisper yell at him.

"Oh, yeah. Absolutely."

You grab the backpack from the car and smile towards a random old man who walks by, "Hi."

"Hi."

"Omigod, omigod, he knew!" You jam your head back into the small car. "I wanna go home!"

"Relax, relax. He was just being friendly!" Poe tried to comfort you. "We're not going home!"

"This is all just a waste I'm going to get found out-!"

"Stop it-!"

"A man is going to try and make out with me and grope me-!"

"You look fine-!"

"I have a small bladder, what if I pee myself-!"

"You ain't going to piss yourself-!"

"But my uterus-!"

"I did not just spend all this time-!"

"Drive me home! It's your fault-!"

"My fault?! You asked me-!"

"I should have brought pepper spray-!"

"I'm a good friend, I did your hair-!"

"Omigod the showers-!"

"And makeup-!"

"Drive me home-!"

"We're not going! Go!" With a strong shove, he pushed you out of the car,r and you landed butt-first on the pavement. He crawls through the car through your side and helps you off the pavement and onto your feet. "Okay, now, let's run through it one more time. Let me hear the voice."

You cough and steady your breathing. "Hey. What's up? I'm [l/n]" You say in a deep voice.

"Alright, now show me the strut." You nodded and turned around to walk, strides long and wonky with an open mouth, chewing on invisible gum. You swirl on your heel and look at him optimistically. "Now hawk a loogie," you look at him disgusted. "Come on, just do it." You open your mouth and rasp out before finally spitting onto a small weed. "I'm so proud!" He giggles and grabs you for a hug but you smack him with the letter of acceptance from Blue Lock mumbling, "Get off me," as you looked around the vacant parking lot.

"Remember, inside every girl, there's a boy. That came out wrong. But you know what I mean." He smiled at you patting your shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you," you say, a pang in your chest.

"I know," he smiles. "Be a good boy." He pats your shoulder and pushes you away from him. "[y/n], you turn around to look at him one last time. "Ball," he tossed a soccer ball to you, and you caught it with a grateful smile, mouthing 'bye' before finally walking away. You swallowed the lump in your throat and tried to blink away the welling tears. Sniffling, you wiped your eyes with your knuckle.

You walk towards the entrance reading, 'JAPAN FOOTBALL UNION' on a silver plaque. You took a deep breath, watching your breath form misty swirls in front of your brother's Blue Lock acceptance letter. 'This has to be it,' you thought to yourself.