1 - 10 . Confrontation

⊱ ━━━━

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Maybe playing in the Team Y game wasn't the best idea ever. You should have taken the goalie gloves, walked to your little cave, and defended. Instead, you were in the grass standing like an idiot, your head following the ball wherever it traveled, feet anchored to the ground.

You assumed that everyone on the team would at least try to let you touch the ball in the first ten minutes of the game. Yes, it was a greedy thought, but chasing the ball around like a headless chicken was so taxing, not to mention embarrassing.

You had even tried to steal the ball, going against your own hopes of teamwork with the team. Of course, instead of getting a goal that was as clear as a whistle, it was taken from you. Baldie had to swoop in and trip you in the process, giving you both a mouthful of his words and the fake grass. At least he immediately got the ball stolen from him by a boy in a red jersey, giving you something to laugh at.

There was one positive: you weren't a goalie. It would be an easy cop-out, but at the same time, you needed at least one goal for the game. You wanted to call home to your brother or friends. Maybe even your mother, who would be questioning if you got kidnapped or not. Luckily, Iemon took the spot of goalie for you, keeping his promise from before.

Your teammates were supposed to help you. After all, they wanted something from you, whether that be a massage or some extra food. Frankly, you didn't want to know what they actually wanted from you and never did. You didn't want to fulfill one of their weird fetishes.

The game so far, even though it was thirteen minutes in, was incredibly boring. Bachira was the first to get the ball, only cornered and blocked for the full time he was in possession of it. Next was Kunigami, who you thought would be able to break free of some of it. But no. Everything was always blocked.

You weren't worried about their defense, maybe a little, but there was something bigger going on. The other team wasn't even trying to steal the ball. Did they think their defense was that good? It was good, being able to block all of Kunigami's shots along with Bachira's, but at the same time, why weren't they attacking? Wasn't Blue Lock all about creating 'The Best Striker in Japan'?

You had heard Isagi muttering something about an Okawa at the beginning of the game. It was probably due to his knowledge of boys' teams back when he was playing outside of this prison. Should you ask him for some tips? No, that wouldn't help. He just said he was good at scoring.

You made the decision 'Ohkawa' was the guy with the faux mohawk with the jersey number 9 on it. No random, shitty player makes that big of a statement with his hair without a backbone.

Another but was that he was just standing there, hand on his hip. And he had been standing like that for a while. He seemed too calm to be standing like that for the past twentyish minutes without some sort of plan. He hasn't made any ballsy moves yet; he's just standing guard, looking at his teammates. Instead of looking like a teammate or soccer player, he looked like a dad at a construction store waiting to find the perfect drill.