1 - 5 . Empty shower

Waiting inside Ego's office, you only had one thing going on in your mind. "I'm over. It's done. They know," you told yourself, wincing as you tore off a sideburn off your face.

"[l/n]," a scratchy voice announced itself along with an opening door. Startled, you quickly pressed the sideburn back onto your face, hoping it wasn't crooked. The man you had seen on TV earlier entered, carrying several different bags of uniforms. He walked toward you, the plastic bags rustling as he moved.

"Hello, sir. Heard you wanted to see me," you said, straightening your back when you felt his eyes on you. The smell of yakisoba wafted around him, making you wonder how he could be so tall if he got no protein.

"Pick," he demanded, dropping the uniforms in front of you and then walking past you without sparing you a glance. "Put them in the laundry at the public bath when you're done." He went to sit in his chair and groaned, leaning back.

"Are you okay, sir?" you asked, uncertain about what to call him.

He leaned back up, giving you a confused look. "Fine," he replied almost instantly, making the situation awkward.

Your eyes glanced at the various bodysuits in front of you, along with a jersey with the number 7 on it.

"Does Blue Lock fit your standards?"

"Yup."

"Have you been inspired by the classic blue and eerie black?"

"You know it."

Silence.

"Why am I doing this? Anri said I was too harsh," he moaned into his hands. Looking back down, you awkwardly grab three different bags, examining the sizes. "If you don't choose one right now, get out," his voice cut through your thoughts, and you jumped up, grabbing the jerseys and the blue #7 jersey. "Take all of them."

"Yes, sir," you rush back to grab the remaining jerseys and scatter away. "What about laundry? Sir."

"Come back another time. I have more important issues than boys with weight loss issues." Looking through his hands, you make eye contact, and you feel your stomach drop. You force a smile and speed walk out of the room.

As you hurriedly exited the room, you unintentionally collided with something after the door that had just opened, causing you to tumble onto the floor, your butt and wrists taking a harsh blow to the floor. The jerseys you were carrying spilled across the ground. Wincing from the fall, you rubbed your wrists and the palm that had cushioned your landing. The door made a loud creaking sound, and suddenly, a strong hand gripped your collar tightly, pulling you off the ground a few inches.

"Watch where you're going, dumbass," a deep voice scolded, and your eyes widened as you found yourself staring into deep red eyes.

"Sorry, it's my fault," you apologize, trying to keep eye contact with the fairly tall male. He only grunted, dropping you onto a plastic-wrapped bodysuit, and he looked down to see the jerseys scattered across the floor.

"What are you doing? Clean up your stuff!" He yelled as he got on his knees to grab the jerseys. He grumbled to himself, gathering every jersey except for the one you were sitting on. "Don't just sit there, donkey."

Your brows furrow with the name, "Donkey?" you repeated, confused, getting up and grabbing the bodysuit. The boy only scoffed and pushed the jerseys into your chest, making you grab them quickly before they fell. He quickly got out of the situation, walking down the hall without saying anything. "Hey! Where are you going?"

"I don't care about second rates," he spoke, continuing to walk down the corridor.

"Second rate? I'll show you second rate," your glare making him turn around to see your narrowed eyes.