49

day: 49

"i forgot to tell you this but you know how i'm a scorpio and you're a cancer? well i looked it up and i realized that out of all the water sign pairings, ours is the sweetest. that basically means that we are meant to be together. the universe doesn't lie luke!" michael says with a completely serious face.

"okay i see your point but do you really believe in that astrology bullshit?"

"of fucking course i do! my horoscope has never been wrong."

"well does astrology have anything to do with vivid dreams because i had a really bad one last night." i hesitantly bring up my dream. it's not like i have to go into full detail or anything.

"luke, don't worry! it was probably because of the mercury retrograde. it can make you have very freaky dreams. thats why i am happy that it ended yesterday."

"oh good to know and are you positive that the universe wants us to be together?" i say, the words unknowingly spilling from my mouth.

"yes, but when you said that it sounded like you didn't believe it. is there something you're not telling me luke?"

"no it's nothing really. lets talk about something else instead."

a/n: smh boy why are you hiding your feelings (typical cancer JK).