37

day 37:

oh god i can't go to school today. everything will be awkward.

if michael doesn't own up to what he did last night then i'm gonna punch him in the face. i really will, i'm so done with his shit. he can't mess with my feelings like this.

-

no, red head is approaching me. i'm not ready for this.

"luke we need to talk about what happened last night."

"okay but don't even try to fucking deny anything michael. you know what you did."

"yes i do and i didn't mean for any of it to happen." he said stepping away from me.

"don't you dare walk away from me again."

"watch me." michael replied not bothering to look up.

his response ignited something in my soul. he wasn't gonna get away that easy.

i lean into him, his eyes dropping to briefly look at my lips. a shiver travels down my spine as he licks his own before lifting his gaze back to mine.

he knew what i was about to do and he didn't move.

before any thought could flow through my mind i forcibly pressed my lips against his. "luke please don- " i cut him off wrapping my arms around his waist.

"was that good for you michael, are you gonna quit being so stubborn?"

"i guess so." i couldn't ignore the tiny smile that spread across his lips.

i can't push away the thought that i've never shared a kiss with a guy that had ever felt like that.

but then again, michael wasn't just some guy.

A/n: well then...... sorry for updating so late. i love all of you. thanks for 112k reads, it means da world. xx