36

day 36:

"luke you're gay right?"

"yeah, i've already told you this before. are you gay?"

"hell no."

"michael you may not be fully gay but you are definitely bisexual!"

"what the fuck? you don't even know me that well. how would you know what my sexuality is?"

"you're such a pussy. why won't you admit that you kissed me and sent those text messages? also, i do know you very well. in the short amount of time we've known eachother i've learned so much about you!"

"stop making things up luke, you're delusional. i would never fucking send anything like that, much less kiss you. if i didn't know better i would've thought you had a crush on me. do you?"

"no." i can feel the tears welling up. i need to leave before he sees me cry. he went too far this time.

"are you sure about that luke?" he lunges at me, pushing me against the wall. before I know it, he's got both of my hands in one of his in a vise-like grip above my head.

"don't lie to me." he brings his hand up to grasp my chin and holds me in place. im helpless, my hands pinned, my face held, and his hips restraining me.

"so you're telling me you don't like this?" michael grabs my hair and yanks down, bringing my face up, and his lips are on mine. i moan into his mouth, giving his tongue an opening. he takes full advantange, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth. never in my life have i been kissed like this.

"baby look what you've done to me." he whispers in my ear. this is the last thing he says to me before walking away. when i need him the most he leaves.

A/n: hopefully some of you notice the 1d reference. while writing this i had stockholm syndrome on repeat. holy shit this chapter fvcked me up. thank you so much for 101k reads btw. xx