30

day 30:

im not gonna lie i've been pissed at michael since yesterday. he waited three days to tell me him and ivy were dating.

i really shouldn't be going to this dinner with him but here i am, at his door probably about to make a complete fool out of myself.

i knock five times before i get an answer.

"you must be lucas." oh that must be his mom.

"yes ma'am."

"michael's up in his room waiting for you."

i make sure to not make a sound as i creep up the stairs.

i slowly crack the door and peek inside revealing a shirtless clifford.

"hey michael."

"hi lucas."

"don't call me that." i playfully kick him in the leg earning a small laugh.

"wow, who knew hemmings could clean up this well?" 

"fuck you."

"yeah luke i know you wan't to.

"you're definitely right about that."

"dude are you serious?"

"michael, i was obviously kidding."

"damn i thought you meant it."

"sorry but you ain't getting this dick."(A/N: IM LAUGHINF SO HArD LUKE WTF)

-

dinner went fairly well. michael and i got bored halfway through so we ditched and went back up to his room.

if i said i didn't have a good time i would be lying.

i just wish he would've stayed at his house after i left. it would've never happened if he hadn't insisted on walking me home.

michael kissed me, but this kiss was painful because i knew he was drunk. it meant nothing to him. he won't even remember it in the morning. 

A/n: shit, shit, shit.