- interview

[luke]

why would you tell michael that you have a prom date? i only did that because i wanted to make him jealous.

wanna fuck michael *clicks tongue* or nah? of course i want to fuck him.

you got to win michael's heart but do it in a punk rock style...okay. i know, im working on that.

how long have you been infatuated with michael? since he first transferred to my school.

[michael]

do you top or bottom? um excuse me?

do you have major feels for luke? well, i mean we're good friends and i think about him a lot.... i wouldn't say i have major feels for him.

............ are you muke af? what the fuck is that? i've heard luke talk about that a few times but i never understood what it was.

do you think luke is pretty? yeah, i guess i do but no homo though.

[calum]

WHY DID YOU KISS LUCIFER? i wanted to know if i was actually gay or not.

WHY YOU NO LIKE ASHTON? calm yo titz.

DON'T BE A HOMEWRECKER AND GO TO ASH PLS? hmmmmm.

im sorry luke doesn't like you back... but you'll find that a person soon. they might be closer than you think... good luck cal. i hope so but everything is not as it seems.

do you think ash is beautiful? i think you already know the answer to this....

are you okay bby? ): do you wanna frustatedly bang someone? *ashton*. not gonna lie that kind of sounds nice.

[ashton]

how do you feel about luke liking michael? im happy for him. michael's a good guy and think they'd be good for eachother.

HIIIII, do you have any major feels for someone at the moment? yes, unfortunately.

do you like me? i don't just like you, i love you.

[liz]

teach me how to be queen. stop it, im blushing.

yo yo yo how do you get yo kids to look so fine? its a secret.

how can you produce so much queen-ness everyday? if i told you, i'd have to kill you.

are you muke af queen? yes!

[ivy]

do you actually have feels for michael... like is something there or are you just wanting to be in a relationship with his sexy ass? i wan't to be in a relationship with him, i mean he's hot, nice, and i know about the nine inch.

[kayla(me)]

TEACH ME HOW TO BE A GREAT AUTHOR PLEASE. im actually far from that, but this made my day... thank you.

LETS BE FRIENDS OKAY? OKAY.

CAN WE BE THE BESTEST OF BEST FRIENDS THAT "FLY" WITH PENGUINS EATING TONS OF PIZZA WHILE PLAYING VIDEO GAMES? YES YES YES.

where did you get inspiration for this fic? and a statement: you're amazing. well irwincouture has influenced me a lot because she has a story with short dialogue in it and i really wanted to do something similar with mine. also, thank you you're also amazing.

A/n: i had a lot of fun with this.