40

day 40:

"luke you're doing great so far! you can tell me what happened after that at our next visit."

"i don't think this is helping anymore. it only hurts to talk about him"

-

last night i barely got any sleep because i couldn't shake the feeling that michael wasn't telling me the whole story.

i know what i have to do. in order to get everyone's side of the story i need to get them all in the same room and eventually they have to tell me.

-

"is this an interrogation?"

"call it what you want ashton, but all i need is the truth. you guys can't lie to me."

"calum, do you still have feelings for michael?" i ask him with the meanest look on my face i could form.

"no, but you look constipated."

"shut up asshole. do you have feelings for anyone else in this room?" i use my index finger to point at me and ashton.

"yes."

"it's me then, you like me. i knew it!"

"no luke its definitely not you. you're are so conceited!" calum quickly glances at ashton and soon everything becomes clear in my mind.

"wait if you don't like michael or luke, then who could you possibly like?" i mentally facepalm at ashton's confusion.

"who could i like? ash you're such a dumbfuck, it's you."

A/n: I know the beginning of this chapter was pretty vague but it will make more sense as time goes on.