A Very Unormal Day For A Potato

Aru was having a very normal day. Weirdly normal. She didn't get any calls to save the world or even a text. 

 She had decided that she needed some crazy so she went to Aiden's house. She knocks on the door very slowly.  Aiden slowly opens the door and sees Aru. 

"Aru, What are you doing?" Aiden was in PJs and looked like he was very comfortable.

" I was bored, and the weird part is nothing bad is happening. I'm starting to get scared." 

"Okay, let me get changed and we can go get ice cream. Also, a new movie called "The Summer I Ran Away" came out. We could go after ice cream and get lunch."

"That's a lot of stuff to do before lunch." Aru smiled. " But, I'm going with you. So..."

"What? You are weird Shah."

"That's why you love me!" Aru laughs

" Sadly, my heart can't let go of you." Aiden dramatically says while putting his hand on his forehead.

 "Snob."

"Troll."

 TIME SKIP to where Aiden and Aru are at the ice cream place 

"Hi, can we get 2 cups of chocolate ice cream," Aru asks the waiter politely.

" Sure, anything else?" She asks. 

" No thank you." 

"Okay, your order will be ready soon" Before the waiter walks away, a shrilling scream fills the air."

"AADHIRA SHAH! PLEASE COME HERE AT ONCE!" A man ( who Aru thinks is the manager) screams.

" Sorry, I will be right back," Aadhira says with a gritted smile.

"Wow. That was unexpected." Aru rubs her ears. " Very loud too." 

" She looks a lot like you, Shah." Aiden looks at Aadhira again, and so does Aru.

Her hair was in a French braid and it came down to her elbows.  Her skin was a slightly darker tone than Aru, and when she talked to the manager, her voice sounded EXACTLY like her. 

"Meh, I lost  all my interest."  Aru shrugs. 

                   TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY

"That was AMAZING, and probably one of the most normal days I have had in YEARS. Which was a unormal day for me."

"Glad you had fun, Shah." Aiden hugs her.

"Okay, talk to you tomorrow, bye."

" Bye, Aiden."

Little did Aru know that this would be her only normal day for a while, because something was coming, and it was not normal 

OKAY! That was the first chapter.  I don't own the picture above. Also, I don't own any of the characters other than my OG. All characters belong to OUR QUEEN ROSHANI CHOKSHI. This is my first time on Wattpad, pls no hate. I would be really happy for some feedback.  Also, don't be a ghost reader. Well, other than that I hope you have a great rest of the day. 

XOXO- Random_Girl_360