Sure, call me a stalker.

3 days ago outside the Ice cream shop.

"Yes, I am coming home now." Aadhira put the phone in between her shoulder and her ear, while putting in two bags in her car.

" Are you going to the mall? You are? Okay, I am coming to the mall. Let me text my mom first. I'll call you back when I reach the mall." Aadhira cut the call and started texting her mom.

                                                    Mom

Aadhira: Hi mom

Mom: Hi sweetie

Aadhira: Im going to the mall with Alisa.

Mom: Okay

Aadhira: K byee

Aadhira tucked her phone in her pocket and was right about to sit in the car when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw a person with a black mask covering their head.

"Your whole life, you have been lied to. You couldn't help but believe it you poor little soul." The person comes closer to Aadhira as she takes a step back.

" Let me help you, let me tell you the truth. You can see the light only, let me show you the dark. Let me open your eyes." The person's voice sounded dark and sad. Like the person felt sympathy for her.

Why, though? Aadhira took a deep breath in and out. She had a friend who had panic attacks all the time. She learned it from her.

"Who are you? Are you like some kind of stalker? Have you ever heard of personal space?" Aadhira bumped into her car while taking a step back.

" Sure, call me a stalker. I go by the Memory Thief though, but you can call me anything you like." The person was wearing a mask but it looked like they smiled.

" Okay Memory Thief, can I go now." Aadhira knew the answer was no, but she tried.

" Don't you want to be free from these lies that poisoned your head? Don't you want to know the truth?" The Memory Thief asked.

" Then tell me the truth!" Aadhira was annoyed, who was this guy, and what did he want!?

"I can give you the truth, but for a cost. You must give me your memories."

"Of what?" Aadhira wanted the truth but didn't want to give her memories.

" It is yes or no." The Memory Thief now sounded impatient.

" Yes?"

Suddenly, The Memory Thief touched her with his thumb and the world turned black for a second. Then she saw the story of the twins. Of her and Arundhati. She saw what Arundhati had gone through. She saw her friends who called themself the Potatoes. She what happened during her 15th birthday and she saw the final battle that she won.

When she opened her eyes again, he was gone. She wondered what memories he had taken from her. She checked the time and had already been an hour. Alsia had already gone home. But, Aadhira had different things in her mind. She had so many questions but so little answers.

" I have a sister." Saying it out loud made it sound more real.

" I have a sister and I will find her," Aadhira said before getting in the car to go home.