The Story of The Twins

15 years ago at Felix's Hospital

Inside room 373, a miracle was happening. Aria was giving birth. She and Liam always wanted a kid. They always felt alone. Everything was fine until the nurse, Emma, realized the baby wasn't breathing. It wouldn't move or make a sound. Aria and Emma were best friends and it would break her heart to tell Aria that the baby was dead. So, Emma did the unthinkable, she went over 372, where another baby was being born. Twins, to be exact.

The nurse, Lila, also knew who Aira was and felt bad, so she agreed to the plan.

So, when the doctor left the room, they switched the babies. They took the baby on the right side and switched the kids. Emma was heartbroken that she had to switch some couples' kids with Aria's baby, but she knew what she did was right; it was not like Liam and Aria were ever going to have another one. She carefully lifted the baby and put Aria's baby in the cradle right next to the other baby's twin. As she did, thunder and lightning flashed and boomed.

She tiptoed back to Aria's room carefully and put the baby back into the cradle. She sat and sighed with relief. But just then the baby started crying. She knew that she would get in a lot of trouble if the doctor found her there at midnight so she quickly went into the closet. And just as she suspected the doctor came but one thing she didn't realize was that the woman whom she took the kid from was awake. The doctor checked if the twin babies were ok and then they saw the shock. Then the nurses came in. A few minutes or even an hour they left.

Emma crept out of the closet and went to room 373, only to see Aria awake and staring at her wondering what was she doing with the baby.

Emma lied and said that she just cleaning the baby. Aria, who was very tired at that time let it go.

Later on, Lila told Emma that the doctor told the mother of the twins that the other twin died even before death. She also learned that the kid was named Arundhati, after the morning star. So, when Aria asked what she should name her baby, She said Aadhira. Why? The name Aadhira meant lightning, strong, and moon. It only made sense. The star and moon will meet one day. They kind of have to.