How many sisters do you have?

"What do you mean, 'this is going to be fun explaining to her what we were talking about.' Is something wrong?" Aadhira looked confused.

"Aru you did that thing where your inside voice became your outside voice." Mini sent through the mind link.

"Um, nothing!" said Aru out loud

"She was going to kidnap you!" Rudy blurted out

"Mini, tell your boyfriend to shut his mouth up!" Aru sent through the mind link.

" HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND." Mini crossed her arms.

"That's what they all say." Brynne sent.

"I'm so confused," said Aadhira, " Why would you want to kidnap me?"

" I don't want to kidnap you. Rudy was just being stupid."

"Oh, okay. So you guys were debating over if you should kidnap me or not?" Aadhira looked at them like they were crazy.

"No, we were trying to find a way to approach you," Mini explains.

" So, you can kidnap me?" Aadhira had a sly grin on her face.

" To talk to you about the Memory Thief." Aru raised her eyebrows.

" So, you guys are the Potatoes! I heard so much about you."

"You have?" Brnnye looked shocked.

Aadhira looks at all of them. "Yeah. I have, isn't that what I just said?" Aahira shook her head in disappointment.

"Okay, about the Memory Thief. I can't talk about it here but we can go to my house. There, no one can hear us." Aadhira led the Potatoes on the RIGHT side of Aru's house.

Aadhira's house was a beautiful color. It was a light blue house with a black rooftop. It looked like a 2 story house. Overall, the house Aadhira lived in seemed like any average person's house.

But, as soon as she stepped in the house looked like a mansion! The food was white marble and the stairs were black. On one side of the entrance, the dining hall was HUGE. The table was big enough to fit 100 people.

And on the other side of the entrance, there was a BIG game room. There was a basketball hoop, a ping pong table, a foosball table, and even a pool table.

" Wow, this is a really big house you have here." Aru was astonished but also confused.

"If she was this rich, then why was she working at an ice cream shop?" Aru sent through the mind link.

"I don't know at this point." Ben Nye answers.

"Maybe she wants to make her own money?" Mini suggests.

"My room is just this way." Aadhira points to the stairs.

" Should we trust her? I mean she could be the thief herself. She could be pretending to be Aadhira, or Aadhira could be the real thief. She could have just said she got hit, so no one suspects her. Or she could work for the Memory Thief, like..." Brnnye couldn't finish her sentence.

" It's okay, I think we can trust her. Also, Kara didn't work for the Sleeper. She was the one who killed him, remember?" Aru states and before Brnnye could argue back, they were already there.

"Too late now to back out" Aru took a deep breath.

As soon as they entered, Aadhira turned around really fast.

"I'm sorry, I never got your names."

" Brynne"

"Mini"

Then all heads turned to Aru," Oh, My name is Shah, Aru Shah."

"Wait, Shah? Is your mom Krithika Shah? The owner of The museum next to my house."

" Yeah, do you know her?"

"Yeah." Aadhira said and then blurted out," We are twin sisters!" She slapped a hand around her mouth.

" I am sorry, what did you say?" Aru couldn't believe what she just heard.

She took a deep breath and said " We are twin sisters."

Before she could react, Rudy, being Rudy, said " How many sisters do you have?"