Too Many Girls

Present Day
" So, that's what happened," Aadhira told them.

" So, he just touched your forehead and then you saw all of that." Aru questions.

"Yeah. Do you believe me now?" Aadhira raises both eyebrows in the hope that Aru will believe her.

" Believe what?" Aru knows what Aadhira is talking about but she wanted to make sure.

"Believe that we are sisters," Aadhira answers.

" Oh, yeah I do believe you." Nothing could have surprised the Potatoes than this answer.

" What? Aru, 2 seconds ago you explained how she was lying. But now, you BELIEVE her." Brynne explodes.

" I said I didn't believe her BEFORE she told me all of this. Now, her story makes sense. It could have been a coincidence. Or the author could have been inspired by me!"

" Really? Aru, this doesn't sound right to me. Are you sure you believe her?" Aiden asks.

"Aiden, if I wasn't sure I believed her, why would I say I did?" Aru shakes her head in disappointment.

" Anyway, Aadhira, did you see..." Aru was cut off by the sound of the door opening.

" Aadhira, Mom is asking if you want... Whoa." A boy opened the door and he looked like he walked in on something bad.

" Tell Mom that I'm good and I don't want Whoa." Aadhira chuckled.

" No, Mom didn't ask... never mind. I going to my room. Too many girls."

"There are only four girls here and two boys here. Not that many girls." Aru argues.

" I live with two girls, this is twice the amount in one room. I can barely stand that, but if they look more like you," The boy points at Aru,

"I might be able to." He smiles. 

" Yeah, no." Aru rubbed her temples.

" Ew, stop flirting with all my friends." Aadhira looked disgusted.

"I am sorry about my brother."

" Anyway, my name is Adrien."