WAIT, I meant that as a joke!

" DON'T JUST STAND THERE HONEY, TRY TO MOVE YOUR FEET. IF YOU THINK THEY ARE LOOKING AT YOU, THEY'RE LOOKING AT ME." Aru's ringtone rang at 8:45 a.m.

"Who is calling me this early in the morning?" Aru slowly reached out for the phone. It was Mini.

"Why are you calling me THIS early in the morning? Don't you like ever sleep?" Aru grumpily crosses her hands.

"Yes, I sleep Aru. If you don't sleep then you could have high blood pressure or diabetes. Then you could get a heart attack or a heart failure, possibly leading to death." Mini states. 

" Did you just call me to tell a hundred ways to die?" Aru snapped. 

"NO, I called you because you need to get to the other world NOW." Mini screamed through the phone.

"Okay, jeez, you don't have to scream." Aru rubbed her ears.

Aru quickly changed  out of her Pjs and decided on a pair of shorts and a top saying Slytherin. 

TIME SKIP TO WHERE ARU IS WITH THE REST OF THE POTATOES  

"What was the big rush that I had to skip breakfast?" Aru asks.

" Well there is a thief on the loose." Hanuman says.

"What did he do?" Rudy asks.

" Well, he or she stole something, duh. Why do you thinks he or she is a THIEF?" Brynne rolls her eyes. 

"Our thief is stealing memories. The last person he took away their memories was Aadhira Shah. Well, tried to steal her memories. Somehow, she blocked him, but couldn't see his face." Urvashi explains.

" Aadhira Shah? Didn't she work at the ice cream shop we went yesterday?" Aiden asks.

" Oh yeah, I remember that. She looked a lot like me." Aru thinks about what happened yesterday.

" I am sorry, did you say Aadhira Shah? Aren't you guys the least bit shocked about her last name, or is it just me?" Brynne asks.

" I was thinking that , you said she looked like you too. Is it just a coincidence?" Mini titles her head to Aru.

"Probably, I mean a lots of people have the last name Shah. Also her didn't look EXACTLY like me, she looked similar. She had black hair, a slightly darker skin than me, and she had the same eye color. Her voice sounded like mine too." 

Brynne looked like she was about to say something, but she didn't.

" So, do we have to find her or do we know where she lives?" Mini asks.

" She lives on the right side of Aru's house." Urvashi responded. 

" So, she's my neighbor? I've never seen her around." Aru thinks back to all the times she met her neighbor's.

" Ya, no dib." Brynne says.

" She just moved." Hanuman explains. 

" Oh okay, but like what are we going to say. Are we just going to knock at her door and be like, ' Oh, hi, I'm Aru, your neighbor. Could you please tell me about that person who stole your memories? Oh yes, thank you.' She would probably think that we are crazy."

" That sounds like a GREAT plan. Let's go!" Rudy says, total ignoring the last part.

" Really? We're actual doing that?" Mini asks in schock.

" We have no other plan, so yeah." Aiden shrugs.

" WAIT, I meant that as a joke." Aru screams.

" Well, it now the plan, because we don't have a better plan." Brynne  said.

Aru sighs, " Let's go find Aadhira Shah."