Candy Jem- Have We Met?

Credits: Kaoru for Candy Jem, https://www.sg.gempakstarz.com/healthy-pretty-girls-diet for letting me reference their page

I KNOW I HAVEN'T WRITTEN CANDY JEM OR PRINCE SERIES FANFIC IN A LONG TIME OK I WAS JUST REALLY FANGIRLING OVER EVILLIOUS PEOPLE 'CUZ DAMNIT THEIR BACKSTORIES ARE WAY LONGER AND THERE'S MORE TO FANGIRL OVER.

So then I decided enough was enough and I'm going back to my inital love.

CANDY JEM!!!

I wanna finish before 1.30am.

Emilia looked over he shoulder. 

More kids whispering and laughing quietly, within their own friend groups.

Even Henry's not in school today... I guess he's embarrassed of me too...

She looked left and right, and spotted the class chairman.

"Hey, don't talk to me next time, it's embarrassing, you know..."

And he just walked away, like just having thrown a bag of trash away.

And that was when, she broke.

She didn't cry. There was no use in crying. 

And then she walked to the pond near the school. The teachers wouldn't even notice, being so preoccupied with the other better kids.

I wonder...

If I jump down and not swim, I will die, right?

Dead people aren't fat... I think.

They won't laugh if I'm dead.

And she held her breath, closed her eyes, and prepared to jump.

"Hey! You're swimming too?"

Her eyes jerked open.

A brunette boy with a plaster on his face grinned widely at her.

"Well, a pretty girl like you should wear a pretty swimming attire before you jump..."

"You... think I'm pretty?" She opened her eyes wider.

"Huh? Yeah, you're pretty. Let's see... a swimming cap, and a floating board..." He swiftly answered, before continuing to list the swimming items.

I-!

Well, even if there's only one person who thinks I'm pretty, then I'll live for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you sitting here? You'll get fat if you just sit around, you know? The purpose of P.E. is to let us use our muscles..."

Emilia couldn't stand this arrogant boy.

"I'll let you know that my body is perfectly fit! My figure is perfectly flawless-"

She stopped short.

He stared at her too.

Somewhere, somewhere deep in her heart, she knew she'd seen him somewhere, somewhere, perhaps, where he had saved her life...

Well that was lame.

1.04am. Imma sleep now.