*chapter 4*

Levi

this is not real. I'm walking into a literal deathtrap with these random motherfuckers, one saying we have 'Godly gifts' yeah tell that to my ass fucking old dude.

I look to my left to see 3 people, one pale with purple smudges, blonde hair and look like hes about to puke all over number two, glasses and dark hair looking disgusted, oh not to mention the designer outfit that costs all my belongings I've ever owned times 10.

Next to me is probably the most elegant, heavenly woman I've ever met.

She's easy on the eye and im looking at her right now and I'm not complaining, she has a light tone of skin, pink cheek, button nose, multiple piercings on both ear, earrings dangling from side to side as she swiftly walks like she owns the place, confident.

She's got fire, even someone blind could see it, She has a serious face unaware that Im staring, observing those gorgeous caramel eyes that dart and focus on every object she observes like she did with me.

Of course I had to be a fucking prick, thats just who I am I guess.

I face forward to see the source of the constant heel clacking, Luca,  definition of weirdo. I don't know a lot of things, how to tie a tie, how to do algebra or even how to bake a cake. But out of all life mysteries, following Luca Curtis was my biggest fucking mystery of a lifetime. And why I'm not stepping on his neck is a close second.

He finally stops after an eternity and makes a right, leading us to a large metal door,

"Bare with me folks." Take your time I have all the time in the shit we call the world. He reaches into his pocket revealing a shiny black card with weird brail symbols and shapes, Luca studied it for a moment until he focuses on a certain symbols and presses this thumb print to it. It glows a neon light blue projecting a thick black cross on the tall ceilings of the hallway.

He presses the card gently on the frame of the door causing a faint but definite click.

But Luca stands there waiting. With our eyes glued to the back of his head, we don't even notice the slow opening of the thick metal doors opening an elevator. He steps in facing our complexes faces.

"I don't bite, I promise." With his eyes, he welcomes us inside. Raya is the first to step in, she makes her way in positioning herself on Luca's right. She looks at the remaining three of us,

" What? I've got nothing to lose, so stupid it." She glances at the other too before finally making her way to my gaze, she stares at me intensively, piercing holes through my eyes like lasers, leaving a permanent mark.

I'm drawn to her and I don't fucking know why.

Next fainting dude goes in hesitantly, I know notice a name tag on his backpack, Omin. He stands at Luca's left looking like a kids first time entering a toy shop.

Next the rich dude beside me goes in standing next to Omin who immediately goes stiff just by his presence.

Now all 4 of them are staring, at me. They are all waiting but I can't get my legs to move.

" I can't fucking do this, I'm leaving. I don't know what I was thinking."

"I'm afraid thats not possible Levi." He reaches into his pocket, expecting the worst, I make a run for it.

Thats what I do best, I run.

I can't make 2 steps before I hear a screaming, deafening siren in my ears making my head pulse with agony while I drop to the ground. A string of curses escape my parched throat as the siren gets louder.

Thats when it all goes dark.

---

"Daddy, why is mommy not coming? I smile at my hero, my everything, my bestest friend in the whole wide world, my dad.

"Mommy and Daddy are going to take a little break, in the meantime we will be going to our new home." My 6 year old brain couldn't comprehend the news my dad just delivered.

Break? How long? New home? But thats my home, with mommy and daddy.

***

We've been walking for a little over an hour, and what I mean by we is my dad carrying me the whole way. he's slowed down a little and his arms are definitely tired. I look around in this foreign area, thats when I spot a motorcycle.

" Dada, look, motorcycle." His head turned to the direction I was pointing at.

"Lev, you're a genius trapped in a little body." His face lights up in a smile as he makes his way over to my discovery. The keys are in the ignition but daddy stops.

"You drive." I turn to face him find his already smiling at me, "Let me see what you got Levi."

I excitedly hopped on, there is no helmets or anything so I go straight to the keys. I've seen a few times people driving on motorcycles so this shouldn't be too hard. Dad sits behind me holding my waist tight.

"go." He commands and I do just that.

The wind is flying in my face, I don't know how fast I'm going all I can focus on is Dad laughing and yelling in my ears, I smile knowing he's having fun. He lifts his arms in the air and I look in the rearview mirror, He's looking up in the dim skies smiling, it's the happiest I've seen him in a while. The fights he had with mom always made him angry so he'll just spend his time in bars drinking until morning where we would find him waisted on a park bench somewhere.

I never got angry though. If mom and dad were angry I have to be the happy, good one.

A yell from dad gets me out of my thoughts. The bike is slanting, creating a horrible noise but I can't hear anything over the rapid thumps in my chest, the bike directs us to a ditch and we are flanged forward where I am forced to face my dad, he fell head first screaming.

Thats when I heard it.

His neck. Snapping.

---

"Is he awake?" A voice calls

"I think he is, I'm not sure he's been passed out for hours now." Another answers.

There is warmth all around me. Like a teddy bear I forever want to cuddle. I snuggle closer only to hear a faint beat. Is this pillow alive?

I force my heavy lids open, I see the two boys staring at me with curious expressions, I look up to see familiar eyes and beautiful features

I immediately get up to realise the 'pillow' was alive and her name was fucking Raya.