*chapter 5*

Levi:
I looked up to see raya staring down at me , her eyes lost and confused but also her cheeks a touch flustered but considering I had just collapsed onto a girl who was a complete stranger to me , that made sense . The kid , Omin was it? He looked terrified , he didn't even know me and yet he still had some sort of care for me , stupid kid I didn't need to be cared for. I launched myself up from Raya and stood quietly in the corner of the the elevator. From everywhere ,I heard a cacophony of questions , shouting and swearing. But all I can focus on is the soft, warm touch from raya.

Then,  the doors to the elevator opened now to reveal as you'd guess another long ghastly hallway. We started making our journey down.

The pressure just kept on building like my head was about to genuinely explode. The only person who wasn't shouting and screaming was raya who obviously was in a world of her own thought. I'm such a stupid idiot. My head is pulsing and I just want everyone to shut up.

"CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?" I screamed .

The hall fell silent. The footsteps halted in their tracks. The silence felt louder than the racket from before. I opened my mouth but no words seemed to fall out. I turned behind me seeing the rest of their faces all scrunched up in a variety of emotions. I began to speak seeing that no further action would be taken without a response.

I looked at Raya, her eyes are wide, scared and I suddenly regret my words.

"I don't know what happened back there, ok?" My voice grew shrill, my voice calmer directing to her.

"Can we please just continue to where we need to go?" I asked in desperation.

I turned forward and started treading down the corridor and the trail of footsteps rushed once more however now without all that horrible shouting. As I turned the corner I was met with 2 massive gold doors. Luca once again retrieved the card from his back pocket and started typing in another passcode this times the code seemed endless when finally I heard a loud clatter and the doors skidded across the metal floor, revealing a massive hall full of people , there was 200 people 300 even. It seemed impossible to fit a hall of this size this shallowly underground. What in the hell is this place.

We are fucked.