ch.1. .we met.

huh! Wait let me came back from kitchen because as I have to wake up whole night obviously I need coffee. Just wait for me.....

I am back.

*He pull out his chair look outside at moon from the window which was looking stunning he unbox his type writer sip the coffee and look at the photo on his front wall and smile a bit....

The photo.

So hi I am bae-hyung. Or u can call hyung..

I am in Korea and its seven years that I do not go back to India I not even want to go because I don't believe in God ,that ugly culture ,but ... Huh!

I miss u ..... Remember this day my love *he close his eyes, the cold wind was just😩.* It's 1 day before janmashtami 🖤🌼. Are u guys thinks that why I love this janmashtami overall I told u that I am atheist but if u think that the god doesn't exist so I am sorry to say but I hate u .. hm I know u are a bot confused that I am a atheist but still I love this Krishna 's festival?. But someone told me that yes god exist.
Still when I think about you automatically I became happy .. so wanna listen how I changed ? Okay then.

*He start typing *.

Chapter One

                                           2018  - 1 August

2018 - 1 August.
In office.

Our maneger announce

Maneger of Korean writing industry (MKWI)- I want to invite our dimond of our country MISTER BAE-HYUNG .
I ran to the stage and he give me my trophy . I took mic in my hand .

Me- Good evening to everyone one , thanks a lot for your support, because of you I am able to stand at this Highest position. (Blah - bla- bla-bla-bla😑) . And in the last I wanna say that in this world two things are most dangerous 1st is love and 2nd is your prayer for god because GOD Is nothing , god doesn't exist , god is just a joke and if you think that God will help you god is everything even if you think that God exist so you can't be successful. Thanks a lot for you time.and lastly I wanna invite you all in my susses party which gonna be held on 3august hope you will came there , THANKS.

I came home, all the maids was there they was wishing me but of course I did not reply to a single maid .

Me- Meera aunty☺️ where are. You pls came I bring something for you.

(--accutully Meera aunty is the only person I trust the most she just teach me like a mother , she is a very kind and honest lady . She work here from 6 years .)

A maid- sir accutuly 😞.

Me-?what happen pls I don't want to listen anything just call Meera aunty.

Maid- ub!s-sir a-a-accutully m-meera 😞.

Me-😢what happen to her?
Maid- s-she is in hospital just counting her last breath.
Me-😲😲w-what ?
(--i ran to hospital trust me my heart was beating so fastly I never be this much panic.)