ch.7. oh my god . yes!

Now Radha was sure that krishna is no longer with her , her only one super is also gone now 😞 but she was bagging to him.....
Wait what? Krishna slowly came to her wipe her tears and hugh her tightly....

Don't worry Radha I m always with u , u r only mine I will not let you go away from me don't worry 😩😌..

😳W-what ? K-k-krishna T-THANKS Mai en sab se dur Jana chati huun tumhare sath.(I want to go away from all of this with u).

Oooo noo w-what ?? Oh my god oh my god😲🤯 krishna took a little copper wire from a showpiece and tie it like a ⭕ circle --- (oh my god no way).

KRISHNA KNET TO THE GROUND AND PULL OUT A STRING AND SAY MARRY ME RADHA U NEVER HAVE TO BE ALONE I LOVE U AND THAT' S ALL I REALLY KNOW I TALK TO UR MOM GO PULL OUT A RED LEHENGA IT'S A LOVE STORY BABY JUST SAY YES...

(OH MY GOD NO WAY HE DID IT HE DID IT HE DID IT YES VRINDAVAN YES! Hurrey yes )..

Radha's eyes was widely open she was so shocked 😳 like it's a dream or something? She fastly came down from the bed and went out of his room while wiping her tears..

Wait oh my goodness hey bhagwan I really really can't believe that he said her ..
Wow😭💝🖤..

So VRINDANS hope u like this part and please please vote this so I will be happy and soon release the new part🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕⭕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~