ch.9. something right + wrong...

W-what?
I-i m coming Radha don't worry just don't open the door...okay???

Call ended.
Krishna rush to his home. He start the engine and drive as fast as he could....

Rukmani - Radha , did u and Krishna know about that guy?

Radha- r-rukmani pls pls just save me ... h-he will took me with him....

Rukmani - but who is that guy?

Radha- it's my husband..🥺😔...

Rukmani was staring at Radha in disbelief...

UR HUSBAND??? SERIOUSLY??

R u married Radha?

Y-ya, and pls pls save me RUKMANI PLS...

Rukmani hugh Radha and try to calm her down, but she was panic too..

After few minutes Vikram broke the door and came inside... he pull Radha...

Rukmani - hey u monster , leave her....

Vikram - chup rh be...

Radha- pls Vikram mujhe chod do 😭😭....

Rukmani try to save Radha but Vikram push her hard, her head hit by the corner of the almira and she fainted down...

Vikram fourcely push Radha on the bed and tore her suite... he literally kiss on her neck this hard that it left a hot red mark there...
He kiss on her lips soo hard that they even start bleeding....

Radha try to get up but Vikram slap her soo hard that Radha loose her all energy... she want to run or escape from there but now she not even have a single percent energy that she could move.. he was about to kiss her but someone pull him by his collar...

It was police. They slap Vikram hardly and arrest him. They left and Krishna tightly hugh Radha ..

While going out , Vikram was continuously shouting- RADHA IS MY WIFE U FUCKING BUSTARD.... I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HER... ABE SALLE VO MERI PROPERTY H HAAT BHI MAAT LGA DIYO USE...

Radha- ahhh! K-k-krishna.. ahhh... v-vikra-am. H-he a-almost r-r-raped me...

Her eyes was full of tears , she was continuously crying and sobbing... but she unable to get up properly because her energy was dead...

Radha- k-k-krishna, vo r-rukmani...

Krishna went to rukmani and and took her on the bed with Radha...
She wake up..

Rukmani ( crying)- k-k-krishna U r here now.. that guy ...

Krishna - don't worry mani, police arrested him.
He kiss her on rukmani 's forehead...

Krishna hold Radha's hand....

Radha- p-pani...

Rukmani went downstairs to bring water.

Radha- it's s-so p-pain-f-full.

Krishna - I m really sorry Radha that I unable to protect u..

Krishna too her in his arms and kiss her on her lips softly, he was brushing her hair by his hand while kissing..
Mani came and saw them....(noway , Abe yaar, shit)...
She almost drop the glass but then she hold it. He place the glass on the table .

Both of them notice mani and break the kiss.

Rukmani - um!!

Krishna - vo mani accutuly m-mai ...

Rukmani - na , even I both look so cute together yaar.

Krishna - r-really?

Radha stare at her with her weak eyes in shock and nervousness..
Mani nooded at her in no and give a cute smile...

Krishna - r-radha... I m asking u one more time that ----..... I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU..... PLS MARRY ME....

Radha look at mani and she was smiling...(😔)

Rukmani - oh wow.. Radha just accept it yaar, it's so good proposal...

Radha- r-rukmani?? U-u...

Rukmani -na na.. just say yes.. i wanna here yes...

Krishna - pls Radha...

Radha- d-did u still wanna marry me , even after knowing that I got raped ??

Krishna - ya Radha, still I wanna marry u cause I love u really really hard... I m really sorry that this time I failed to protect u but It's my promise that I now I will not let u be sad.

Rukmani - stop making excuses Radha, just say yes na
..

Radha look at rukmani who was smiling at her and truly want to listen YES..

Radha- i-i a-agree krishna..

A tear fall from rukmani's eyes but her fastly wipe it by her hand but Radha already saw that and she closed her eyes in pain....

So VRINDANS that's all for this story I hope u like it and yaa Pls pls pls vote it yaar pls...

And I will try to upload the next part soon until pl read my other creations too🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤.

And ya also share this story to ur friends...
And thanks a lot for reading...

The end....

And pls vote it yaar , itne kanjoos mat bno..

And also I wanna know in that u like k drama or anime the most?
Pls pls tell the answer I'll wait , and also told ur favourite part of the story..

Till then be safe be happy 😊☺️...
🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤....

Love u enna sara ...

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.