ch.6. .her secret.

Help... pls somebody help me....

Darling no one goona help u and why r u getting afraid of ME ?..

Vikram was coming close to her like a devil , suddenly a car came there and ( oh finally god this late man came ) krishna came of the car, Radha fastly get up and run to him she hugh him.

K-k-krishna p-pls save me let's g-go pls ..

But Radha why r u crying?

Pls let's go home pls

Who is this guy ?

No just take me to home please please.

Vikram- Radha u r only mine no one can steal u from me😈😈👿👿.

Krishna - who the fuck you r saying this to her?

Radha pull krishna and make him sit in the car she start crying badly.

Krishna I said let's go home please please please.

Ooo okay!

He start driving , Vikram was screaming from back.

U r only mine Radha u r only mine and I will came to take u back..

At home..

Who was that guy Radha?tell me do u know him? Who was that?

Radha was silent going to her room , she lock the door
, Radha sit near the door and start crying..

H-h-he i-is b-back. MOM WHY ?? HE IS BACK HOW I WILL DO IT ? I - I---- 😩😟😦😮m-m-mom? U- u r here m-mom?

Her mom's reflection came to her and sit on the chair - Radha my daughter 😌I can't tell u ur feature but , krishna is ever with u our Krishna will never let u happen anything he is seeing your work so don't worry about the result just do what ur heart says , and Radha I m ever with u and I know that u will take right decision..

M-m-mom mom ? Pls don't go MOM MOM! PLS....

Krishna was beating her door badly..

Radha please open the door please open it tell me what happen please Radha -----

She open the door and hugh him tightly he hugh her back.

RADHA? W-what happened? Please tell me please 🥺 I m always with u please tell me.

Krishna i- i don't know what should I do 🥺..

Just listen to your heart and tell me what happen 🙂.

H-a.

Let's go to my room.

The both was in krishna 's room Radha was sitting on the bed looking out of the window at moon ..

Now tell me what happen 🙂 don't get afraid I m always with u ...

Huh! I don't know that I should tell u or not but -- huh! Hm ...I AM ALREADY MARRIED AND VIKRAM IS MY HUSBAND.

😧😦😮😯😲😳 W-what WHAT U SAID R U MARRIED?? R-RADHA? U-U??

Pls Krishna don't leave me I -i- truly need u please 😟😟p-pls..

She came close to him but krishna stand up and went a bit away from the bed , he was totally shock his heart was beating so fastly his eyes was widely open - continuesly staring at Radha in disbelief....

K-k-krishna p-pls pls don't leave me I need u.. please krishna ---

-----------------------

So that's in this part VRINDANS ya this part is a bit short but I m gonna upload the new part very soon and something unexpected gonna happen in that part so just don't worry and ya hope you enjoyed this one...

Pls pls pls vote this part I really love to have ur support and also comment me down ur reaction so till good bye VRINDANS...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Radhe -Krishna