chapter.22. weeding.

They all was in court..
( I know it's a bit fast but don't mind guys)

Krishna was rubbing her hand , Aliya and ishan was sitting on the next seat with rukmani..

Krishna- don't worry Radha...

Theri lawyer was comforting them to not to worried..
Vikram came there with his lawyers..

He gave Radha a deadly glance , Radha was shaking, krishna kiss on her hand ..

( Vikram 's lawyer - goo won )
(Krishna 's lawyer - shin Hari)

Shin Hari - annyong everyone, sir , she is my client "MRS.RADHA" and it's his husband mr.hyung...

Goo won- sir , it' s my client mr. VIKRAM.

Judge- yes , miss shin Hari , introduce the matter.

Shin Hari - sir , mrs.radha is the wife of mr.hyung , she belong to India , and in India she was married to MR. Vikram, but she run from that place and in Korea she marry me. Hyung .
Now mr.vikram want his wife back , but judge , now mrs.radha is married to mr. Hyung so she is wife of him not mr.vikram and-----

Goo won- sir? Can I say something?

Judge- yes .

Goo won- sir , miss Radha is the wife of mr.vikram, because when she marry to mr. Hyung , she did not take divorce from mr.vikram ..

Judge- mrs.radha , i want u to came and say your words , u have to explain your points ..

Radha stand there .. she seem nervous but krishna was comforting her ..

Radha- g-good morning to Everyone here , s-sir v-vikram t-treat me very badly , he never think me as his wife, w-ehen i leave India and came Korea mr.h-hyung help me ...

Soo after sometime judge postpone the case for next week , they all came at home , Radha was worried and crying..

Krishna - Radha don't worry, please don't worry..

Rukmani- Radha , if u will cry so ishan and Aliya will be sad too.

Radha- i-ishan, a-aliya came t-to m-me...

They both hugh Radha , she was crying , Aliya wipe her tears and kiss her on her cheeks..

Aliya- don't worry mimi , bhagwan jii hamre sath hai na.

Ishan- mom , please don't be sad , every thing will be fine , we will win the case for sure..

Radha smile..

Next week.
Court.

Judge- after seeing all the evidences , mrs.radha IS OFFICIAL WIFE OF MR.VIKRAM , THE CASE IS OVER AND THAT' S THE DECISION OF COURT, NEXT WEEK MRS.RADHA U HAVE TO GO TO MR.VIKRAM.....
Ishan and Aliya will love with mr.hyung .

Judge left.
Radha was crying hard, Vikram came to her and smirk , he lit his cegret..

Vikram - aap chinta mat kijiye, ham apko palko pr bithakar rakhenge ..

He left.
They came at home..

A tear fall from Krishna's eyes , he hugh Radha , she hugh him back , rukmani was crying too..

Radha- k-krishna, j-jate j-jate mai tumse kuch mangna chati hu..

Krishna- bolo *sad*

Radha- r-rukmani..

Mani- h-m?

Radha- k-krishna r-rukmani i-i want that u both m-marry e-each other*crying*

Rukmani was shocked , krishna take a step back from Radha..