chapter . 24.end .

(That movement was totally hard for me...
Rukmani was also gone , Radha was also not with me ..
I never thought that this will happen in my life..but ya... And it's not end here , something was still left..
This book which I m writing on my wife and my love , is going to be end soon but I love my Radha still)

Last chapter.
Of "her love to him"

Krishna was in living room , doing office work ..
A couple came there ....

I welcome them ...

Krishna- y-yes , how can I help you?

Men- hello my name is Amit Sharma and she is my wife Geeta Sharma...

Krishna- u are Indian?

Mr.amit- jii... Accutuly se are here to take our daughter with us ..

Krishna- apki beti? *Confused*

Mrs.geeta- A-ALIYA...

Krishna was shock , his leg was shaking...

Krishna- a-aliya? Is she is your daughter?

Mr.amit- y-yes we r here to take her back mr. Hyung.

Krishna- so when u left her in the shopping mall when she was just a five year old girl so why don't u came back to take her? *Anger*

Mrs.geeta- dekhiye mr.hyung , we have some personal matter...but we want our daughter back , we have proper right from court..

They show him the document, in which it was clearly mentioned that Aliya is theri daughter and they can take her back any time...

Ishan and Aliya came there from college...

Krishna - ALIYA , ishan came here....

Aliya and ishan went to them , they touch the feet of krishna and then of mister Amit and mrs.geeta...

Mrs.geeta hold Aliya and hugh her, she was crying...

Geeta- meri bacchi Aliya...

Aliya look at krishna in shock ..

Krishna- Aliya , they r your real parents, they want to take you back...

Ishan- w-what?*shock*

Aliya- n-nahiii...

She take steps back and went to ishan and Krishna , all the memories of her mother and father that how they use to beat her , treat her very bad came in her mind..

Aliya- d-dekhiye , m-mere papa krishna jii hai , u r not my parents.. my family is my dad and ishan..I-I will not go with you...

Mr.amit- ALIYAAA*SHOUT*

He was about to slap her but ishan hold his hand ....

Ishan- AGAR ALIYA NE KHA HAI KI VO APKE SATH JANE KE LIYE RAZI NAHI HAI , TO APKI ISKI BILKUL IJAZAT NAHI HAI KI APKO INKO HATH BHI LGA KR DIKA DE...

Mr.amit- pr vo hamri beti hai..

Ishan- TAB KYO APKO APNI BETI YAAD NAHI AYI THI JAB AAP USKO MATLL ME CHOD KAR CHALE GYE THE?

Mrs.geeta- please came mr.lawyer ....

Their lawyer enter inside ...

Mrs.geeta- sir , they r not allowing us to take our daughter back...