battle of .. chapter.17.

Ishan- A-ALIYA????

aliya- ISHAN?????

ISHAN- WHAT R U DOING HERE?

Krishna - ishan? I told u na that she is the girl ----

Ishan- so it mean that she will came with us to our home?

Radha- wait....ishan? Is she is that d----

Ishan- yes , she is that DRAMAQEEN...listen one thing Aliya u r not coming home with us ...

Radha - ishan? What kind of behaviour is this?did I teach this to you?

Ishan- huh! I don't know mom but---

Krishna - ISHAN?*shout*.  Shut up , Aliya will came with us and THAT'S FINAL... let's go.

Radha- hm .

All of them sit in car .
Ishan and Aliya was at back seat and Radha was sitting with Krishna at the front seat.
Ishan wear his glasses and look at the window.
Aliya was still looking tensed , ishan notice that too.

Ishan in mind:-

Huh!? Is she is really sad ? Ummm...ishan u r being so rude , she lost her parents and home from past 5 days.
And I scolding her?
Huh!
But still she is DRAMAQEEN...🙄.

End:

They reach at home , Radha was in kitchen..

Radha- aliya beta go and fresh up I am preparing dinner.

Aliya- um? W-where is m-me r-room?

Krishna - I will arrange a room for you in few days but till then u will stay in ishan's room.

Ishan- NOOOOOO why she will stay in my room?I will not let her ENTER in my room.

Krishna - ishan , came out with me.

Ishan- jii..........and u stay away from my room..

Krishna and ishan came in garden..
It was night.
They sit on the swing.

Ishan- what u wanna say papa?

Krishna - beta I don't wanna scold u , you mom told me that you and Aliya are in same class , and she throw water on u?

Ishan- yes.

Krishna - what happen that day? Tell me in detail.

Ishan- it was her first day of school, she was full of attitude and all. Then we was doing a group activity in which teacher make group of students.

Krishna - hm.

Ishan- I was in her group, I was only boy in her group between 5 girls so my friends was teasing me that I sit with girls so I was a bit angry.
I was just looking at the papers ..then a girl give me scissor and paper to cut some shapes.

Krishna - hm then?

Ishan- I was cutting shapes so I got a little cut on my finger, it was little so I didn't tell anyone about this and continue cutting.
But Aliya saw that , she screem a bit . And shout BLOOD.

Krishna - ohh?

Ishan- hmm, then someone say dip it in water , so that crack head "miss Aliya" throw water on my hand with her bottle which split on my whole uniform.

Krishna - ohhhhhh 😅.

Ishan- and then she not even say sorry to me 🙄.

Krishna -umm! She must be hiper that' s why she throw water on you .

Ishan- I don't think so.

Krishna - ishan , she was worried after seeing the blood on your hand.