ch.2. falling for each other 🖤

Wait how I 'm on the bed? And it's Hyun 's room ? Does he didi something with me?

She was really panic , like I did something with her?.

I entered in my room and saw her wake up. I went to her.

good morning Radha ☺️

Tell me what u did with me , you bad guy how dare you to do this to me I never saw you in that way but u shameless 😭. She screamd.

Wait what? Why are you shouting? I- I didn't do anything wrong with u Radha. I am not that type of person .. pls don't think me wrong. U was slept on the sofa I try a lot to wake u up, your room is locked and I don't know where u have put the keys that's why I bring u in my room , and trust me I was typing tonight. I not even slept for a second trust me Radha. I explained her.

Radha brust into tears and hugh hyung.

(--wow I can't tell u what was I feeling at that movement, trust me her hugh was so comfortable 🤌)

He hugh her back and wipe her tears.

Don't worry, and I am sorry ☺️. I said.

Radha- no I am sorry for blaming you 😔 sorry hyung ji.

Hyung- it's fine. Ub! Can I have breakfast please? I am hungry as I type tonight And now I have to go office.

Radha - hmm.

Hyung - do u want me to hugh you more?

Radha - 😳 ub! S-sorry.

She get up and went downstairs...

Aww she is so pretty.

Hyung (while eating breakfast) - Radha listen, today I will be back on half day. Okay?

Radha- ji.

After breakfast.

Hyung - okay I am going.

Wait 😳... Oh my god she Ran and hugh me.😳(🤌itni Kushi).