When They're Sick: The VR Squad

Basically just what would happen if each person got sick-

Also- sorry for not writing/updating anything for awhile- uh personal issues- But hopefully I'm back now, as much as I can be <3
------------------------------------------------------------

Tycer:
• Tycer doesn't normally get sick as he has a pretty strong immune system, so it's rare you'll see him get anything other than a few sniffles from the after math of his pranks.

• Since he's a "jerk" for most people, not really many people would care or notice when he does get sick.

• The few people who would be able to tell when he gets sick are Natsu, Friend, Luna, and sometimes Amber.

• His pranks usually become a lot less destructive when he's sick, or he does a lot less of them, which is how Amber is able to tell because she's mainly his number one target for pranks.

• Natsu and Friend will know because they hang out with him alot and can tell when there's a big change in his demeanor.

• While Luna can tell because of both these things.

• You'll probably have to bribe him to stay in bed and rest because he doesn't want to get left out of anything that is happening.

• Friend is the one who mainly takes care of him as they are one of the only three people who know how to care for someone who is sick and that actually care about him.

• Natsu would probably come by every now and then to check up on how Tycer is and Luna may drop by to give Friend some supplies and advice.

• Once he's better, he will just be all over Friend and pretty much back to his old self.

------------
Natsu:
• Natsu is one of the people who gets sick almost all the time because of how oblivious and careless he is for his own well being.

• Before, almost everyone would be worried about him but now that this is a pretty normal occurrence, not a lot of people care anymore.

• Everyone would be able to tell when he's sick but the only people who will actually do anything is Moe, Friend, Luna, and ever rarely Maya.

• If Moe isn't around when Natsu is sick, then Maya will sometimes take her place and care for him, but this barely ever happens.

• Moe is literally all over him and making sure he doesn't do too much and stays in bed, aka she just babies him while Friend or Luna actually take care of him.

• Friend is mainly the one who cooks while Luna takes care of the medicines and such, which Natsu definitely gets all whiny about.

• When he's good again, he will make cookies or sweets of any kind as a thank you gift for Luna and Friend, then he'll definitely take Moe on a date (with Friend ofc :])

------------
Dr.L:
• It is VERY rare to ever see Dr.L sick as he is basically a big germaphobe and makes sure everything around him is super sanitary, which means if he ever is sick, he probably got it from someone else.

• Barely anyone can tell when he's sick as he's always cooped up in his lab and will most likely try to hide the fact he's sick.

• The only people he allows in his lab at times like this are Luna and Friend (because out of everyone, he sees them as the most "clean"), who are also the people that can easily point out when he's sick.

• Luna is the only one who can convince him to rest and take a break because well... It's Luna.

• Dr.L thinks Luna is the only one who takes care of him when he's sick because she's the one who give him his medicine and food and such, but Luna actually has Friend help her out alot, Dr.L eventually found this out.